Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fell asleep at a party....eyebrows shaved :(

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭ellenmelon

Damo9090 wrote: »
    Could have been worse, could have woken up with no pubs!

NO PUBS?! :eek: that definately would be worse than what happened to the OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Ha thats gotta suck......:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

In college one of the lads went to a house party where they shaved his eyebrows and hair.

The also wrote all over him with a permanent marker, even on his winky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭consultech

Vegeta wrote: »
    In college one of the lads went to a house party where they shaved his eyebrows and hair.

The also wrote all over him with a permanent marker, even on his winky.

Sounds like an interesting party.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,951 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

I went on a lads holiday a few years back where all that kinda thing was going on. I was the only one who was safe because all the passports were in my safe.

I kept a box of matches on top of the safe in just as a little warning!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭steo87

Is there anywhere in Dublin City Centre (see culchies, i didn't say 'town') I can buy fake eyebrows? (seriously)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

I dunno, but a set of these should do you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Puddleduck

steo87 wrote: »
    Is there anywhere in Dublin City Centre (see culchies, i didn't say 'town') I can buy fake eyebrows? (seriously)

Just get an eye pencil thats roughly the same colour as your hair and draw them on. Your going to look weird for a while though.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,951 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Maybe use this time to explore a goth phase of your life.

Or tell everyone you shaved them off as you are going for a whoopi look

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Well I got shítfaced at a house party last night and ended up falling asleep. Anyway up I wake and head on my way....as I walk past a shop window I catch my reflection - my eyebrows are gone, two chunks taken out of my hair ('drive ins' i think they're called), and half, yes half, of me beard shaved off.

I look like I have face cancer.

This ever happened to you?
    So what do you plan to do as revenge steo ?

You are going to have some aren't you :mad: :cool:

latchyco wrote: »
    So what do you plan to do as revenge steo ?

You are going to have some aren't you :mad: :cool:

Oh revenge will happen.
    When they rang me the next day and laughed about it, through gritting teeth, I told them that "ah sure it's just a laugh", and "ah i would have done the same to you" and "not to worry about it".......this gives them the false feeling that I'm not gonna take any revenge, you see......

So for my revenge I was thinking of individually (or collectively, that might be fun) kidnap their mothers, blindfold them and have my way with them while I photograph and record every second of it......this is where the fun part happens: I put the videos on youtube, and also post the "Motherfúcker" pics to them and also to everyone we know (and maybe to a few newspapers too)...oh and mods, would I be able to post the pics here? Bear in mind they'll be graphic.

(just read back over the above and that seems like the most fun anyone could ever have):

Mate: Ah do ya remember that time i shaved your eyebrows?
    Me: do you remember that time i blindfolded, gagged and riddled yo' momma? No? That's funny because, here, I'll show you the pics on my fone.....

So come on people, what ideas do you have for revenge?

(tried uploading a new uptodate pic but webcam not working!)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Haha.
    A friend of mine travelled from Ballymun to tallaght on two buses via the city centre with the word "GAY" markered across his forehead.
    He said on reflection that people seemed to be giving him funny looks.

Oh revenge will happen.
    When they rang me the next day and laughed about it, through gritting teeth, I told them that "ah sure it's just a laugh", and "ah i would have done the same to you" and "not to worry about it".......this gives them the false feeling that I'm not gonna take any revenge, you see......

So for my revenge I was thinking of individually (or collectively, that might be fun) kidnap their mothers, blindfold them and have my way with them while I photograph and record every second of it......this is where the fun part happens: I put the videos on youtube, and also post the "Motherfúcker" pics to them and also to everyone we know (and maybe to a few newspapers too)...oh and mods, would I be able to post the pics here? Bear in mind they'll be graphic.

(just read back over the above and that seems like the most fun anyone could ever have):

Mate: Ah do ya remember that time i shaved your eyebrows?
    Me: do you remember that time i blindfolded, gagged and riddled yo' momma? No? That's funny because, here, I'll show you the pics on my fone.....

So come on people, what ideas do you have for revenge?

(tried uploading a new uptodate pic but webcam not working!)
    Brillo steo , just Brilliant .

I wish I could take part in this epic Tarantino like escapde when it happens .;)

As for Ideas .Remember Carrie ...the movie ?

Now that girl knew how to fcuk somebody over :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Okie

Never pass out around drunk people....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNKFolneXuY

• Registered Users Posts: 45,475 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Revenge is the only option.

Find out who the culprit is and **** in his jacket pocket.

Or put raw chicken down the side of his sofa, the smell becomes unbearable before too long:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

A couple of my friends of mine told me about a prank they done on one of their mates years ago, basically the poor chap passed out and they coloured in one side of his face and neck. Now this lad was due in work that morning so they put his watch forward a couple of hours and rang a cab. When the cab came one of the lads went out and told the cabby not to say anything about your mans face while the other lad woke him up telling him he was late for work.

On the way to work in the taxi the chap was still none the wiser, when he arrived into work he got sacked on the spot for coming in 2 hours early with half his head couloured in with black permanent marker.

Terrible thing to do to somebody but still funny nonetheless.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,906 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

A couple of my friends of mine told me about a prank they done on one of their mates years ago, basically the poor chap passed out and they coloured in one side of his face and neck. Now this lad was due in work that morning so they put his watch forward a couple of hours and rang a cab. When the cab came one of the lads went out and told the cabby not to say anything about your mans face while the other lad woke him up telling him he was late for work.

On the way to work in the taxi the chap was still none the wiser, when he arrived into work he got sacked on the spot for coming in 2 hours early with half his head couloured in with black permanent marker.

Terrible thing to do to somebody but still funny nonetheless.
    your friends are bastards.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

I know that and looking back so do they, i'm glad i didn't know them in my teens.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Tell everyone you did it for charity.

*insert lie about bath toys for orphaned kittens in Peru*

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

OctavarIan wrote: »
    Eyebrows, hair, and beard? That's fairly out of order, if it happened me I'd find out who did it and go ape****
    relax , it was only half of the beard.

Tell everyone you did it for charity.

*insert lie about bath toys for orphaned kittens in Peru*

That is a feckin brilliant idea!! I'm definitely doin that!....i can say I'm doin' it for a face cancer charity.....ah it's all gonna work out in the end.

Oh well, it could be worse: http://samablog.robsama.com/images/chantal.jpg

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

Get yourself an eyebrow pencil. . . or just borrow one from you mam/sister or whatever! you can draw on really funky ones, if you like! :D

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,501 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

What the feck??
    Hey you guys!

If the guys who shaved OP' s eyebrows are looking at this thread they are probably scared ,very scared . :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Jane Doh!

Were your shoes on when you fell asleep??? if they were then that indicates you had no intention to sleep, therefore you are fairgame.

If you take your shoes off you are not supposed to be touched under the Man Laws.

Man Laws??

Count yourself lucky that all you lost was hair....

On holidays a few years ago and some lads that were in the same apartments as us had some fun with a friend as he slept.

It involved a banana and shaving foam, they took pictures, not a pretty sight.....