Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Golden Labrador

Options
  • 12-01-2009 12:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi all,

the kids golden labrador has gone missing and they are gutted. I'm getting very worried myself. The dog is male and is unusually big for the breed. He has a broken bottom right front tooth and answers to the name of Max.

He went missing in the monasterboice area a number of days ago.

Reward offered for his return or information to where he is.

Thanks,

TOAB.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,364 ✭✭✭positron

Aw, that's sad alright - hope you find him soon!

I thought I found a lost dog one early morning (like 5am) before Christmas. We were getting out of the house to get to the airport, and this lovely friendly dog came out of nowhere and started jumping all over and before you know, he/she pushes the door open, runs straight into the house for a quick survey and out in seconds. Unfortunately, we couldn't do anything as we were going away for a few days. He chased the car for a while and then ran off to another cul de sac (within Wheaton Hall). It was sad to drive away leaving the dog like that, but then I realized he was actually in good shape, and dry (not wet or freezing), so may be someone let her out for an early morning runaround, rather than lost..! I hope that was the case!

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭TheBigFella

I'm sure you checked the Louth dog pound in Dromiskin but also try the Dog & cat home in Collon. It is run by a very nice English couple and they get strays left in all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

Hope you find him soon :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Puppies

• Registered Users Posts: 26 titsonabull

Sorry for not replying sooner but laptop **** itself. got the dog back on the Monday moring and he was taken in by a kind lady.

Kids are beside themselves after having got him back.

Thanks for all your replies.

Regards,

TAOB.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

ah thats great to hear.

How did you find out the lady had him??

Advertisement