Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dublin v Wicklow

• 12-01-2009 12:57am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,256 ✭✭✭

[HTML][/HTML]
    Will Micko ever leave us alone? Some c & c appreciated

[EMAIL="%3Ca%20href="]3188489384_dc85bf29d1.jpg[/EMAIL]
    Final Nail in the coffin">

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 706 ✭✭✭OnLooker

I thought I saw you there yesterday.

Here's a few of mine.

3191067902_8ddb791e3d.jpg?v=0

3190219531_fe7fc85a6d.jpg?v=0

Love the facial expression in this one:

3190218063_a7c3b575d9.jpg?v=0

3191065790_8b197b9f47.jpg?v=0

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Some very nice images there guys.

I thought about going yesterday, but that wind and rain put me off.

You did well, especially with those conditions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Dodgykeeper

Nice pics lad, onlooker is that Kirby from Thomas Davis in the first pic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 706 ✭✭✭OnLooker

Nice pics lad, onlooker is that Kirby from Thomas Davis in the first pic

Yeah

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭aoife34

Any more pics? They are cool

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,198 ✭✭✭kensutz

Nice shots. Onlooker I hope you have some silica gel packs to dry out the gear :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 690 ✭✭✭captain P

Some great facial expressions there!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,256 ✭✭✭LeoB

aoife34 wrote: »
    Have a few on my flickr Leo Bissett. Or www.stmaursgaa.ie there should be a few there also.
    Great shots again Chris. Had my little "angels" with me so all the shots I got were from terrace opposite the stand. Terrible day for a game.
    Disappointed with most of my shots. Will have to try another sport, really get stuck in to the G.A.A games. But tried to follow tips here and fill the frame etc. Will be going solo in future but needed some brownie points:P. Look forward to the league where I will be making a big effort to improve.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

Some nice pics there folks.

Onlooker - yours look somewhat more 'grey' than LeoB's - more an observation than a criticism. Might be improved by adding a little contrast / brightness.

LeoB - is your crop a smitherin too tight at the bottom?? Also had you scope to bump the ISO a little more to give a faster shutter - it looks like its suffering from a little blur in there.

AnCatDubh wrote: »
    Some nice pics there folks.

Onlooker - yours look somewhat more 'grey' than LeoB's - more an observation than a criticism. Might be improved by adding a little contrast / brightness.

LeoB - is your crop a smitherin too tight at the bottom?? Also had you scope to bump the ISO a little more to give a faster shutter - it looks like its suffering from a little blur in there.

Thanks for c&c. I was fuming when I looke at my shots. Forgot to bump up ISO. Will know the next time. My shots were a disaster apart from 4 or 5 out of 124
    I was trying to fill frame as much as possible. Impact. Going on some previous stuff I read where it said to keep shooting. More careful practice needed. Thanks Leo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭City-Exile

Leo, you're right about filling the frame, but that shouldn't be your primary concern.
    That's something you can work on later.
    It's more important to get the shot.
    You can crop it later.
    The light will almost always change during course of a game, so keep checking you settings.

A picture will look better of the action is centered.

aoife34 wrote: »
    Aoife 34, have tried to P.M you but you cant recieve messages!!

Advertisement