Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Developer night courses in Galway

Options
  • 12-01-2009 2:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone can recommend anywhere in Galway that run good training courses for developers (How vague a question is that!?)?

Some context:
    Currently ASP/PHP/web developer. Looking to update skills. Ideally at night or weekends. No tied to specific language (worked in a number over the years). More looking to get back in the learning frame of mind, feeling latthargic in my code. At the same time some nice certs or new technology to add to CV is always handy :-)

Can anyone recommend where to start looking? Not from Galway, so not sure whats out there.

Many thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 codecrunchers

Hi,

You could try GMIT - they do pretty comprehensive night courses, not sure when they run them though. Well documented on their site.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭dublin2galway

Thanks, I'll have a look there.

A

Advertisement