Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

02 email. Something very weird

• 12-01-2009 2:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭

Morning all. ok so i got an 02 sim a good while back when they where free, didn't use it much but now i've recently started using it. Was on 02.ie, logged in to my account, clicked on mail thinking it would ask me to set up a email address, no, instead it logged me into my email, well i say my email but i never set it up but its my name at 02.ie

This is where it gets better, someone with my name in athlone is using it because i can see there tagtoll payments, tesco delivery confirmations and their telephone bills. what the hells going on?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭mobius42

That sounds pretty weird. I'd suggest logging on to the O2 forums and telling them about it. The mods there are O2 employees and will be able to help you out.
    http://forums.o2online.ie/index.php

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Good idea, i'll get onto that later when i've a bit more time, does anyone know if this type of thing has happened before? Doesn't say much about their email security.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭O2_Daryll

I dunno if you have already posted but I would get on there so I can take a look to see what has happened.

Advertisement