Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

i got caught driveing my m8s car 10 metres with out in sureance

Options
  • 12-01-2009 2:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hi yer i got caught drivein my m8s car 10 metres and police stoped on the drive were i pulled on i moved the car from over the road which is not even 10 metres away from my m8s drive were i had 2 move it 2 4 me and my m8 2 warm her car up and thy stooped on the drive wht will happen in cpurt coz ive just been in court 4 drive with out insurance can i add awell it was bout 2am wen this happend and am i surpose 2 b given sme paperwork

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭congo_90

your an idiot and cos ya drove before and spoke in text language few people here will help you. Why were you driving? try explain in normal english and NOT in caps like a thick...
    why cant your mate warm the car herself? it is her car therefore her responsibility and by letting you drive she may face convictions too for allowing an uninsured person and non licence holder drive her car
    mods to move to motors or delete? either way ibl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

Were you drunk? Are you drunk now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jannis

we went rnd my m8s house and we parked over rd in my m8s car then couple hours l8r i moved it on2 the drive and the police r doin me 4 no nsurance i only move the car 10 metres if tht

Good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭boomer_ie

At the end of the day you cannot prove that you only moved the vehicle 10 metres. The other side of the coin is you moved the vehicle on a public road on which it is an offense to drive a vehicle without insurance or appropriate licence.

You are going to have to take the hit for this one theres no way around it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Thread moved to motors from Carlow IT.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Text speak.......

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- :mad::mad:

Hopefully you'll recieve a lenghty ban.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

Holsten wrote: »
    Text speak.......

And a driving ban too :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

K-Jet wrote: »
    Were you drunk? Are you drunk now?

:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Holsten wrote: »
    Text speak.......

+1 for raaaagggeeeee tiem /b/rother

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Ok jannis, let's try to reason here. You used txtspk, then you were told you'd get no help whatsoever if you do that...and then you used it again?! There are no words for that that won't get me banned. Normally I make fun of people like you by translating the shíte they post into English but that's just too much excrement to bother with.

Why you posted this in Carlow IT is frankly beyond me. Aren't people in ITs meant to have a basic command of the alphabet, never mind spelling?

And that's before we get to the matter of your lawbreaking. You drove the car without insurance, you say you've just been out of court for the same offence. They will throw the proverbial bloody book at you, and with good reason. Let us know if it bounces.

Oh, and post reported

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

You were just in court for no insurance?
    so does that mean you're a banned driver?

If that's the case then you'll be done for driving while banned and without insurance..Expect a huge fine and a very very lengthy ban.
    or if the judge is in a pissy mood..off to jail with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Maybe he is not irish? Try to find this out first before attacking him like this.

Thought if he IS irish...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Maybe he is not irish? Try to find this out first before attacking him like this.

Thought if he IS irish...

Ah no the fact he was told not to do it, then did it again means he's either plastered or trolling. If not I'll eat my words but then he would say that, wouldn't he ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭11811

"Last edited by jannis; Today at 01:39. Reason: forgot 2 add things"

genius.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

I couldn't finish reading your post, seriously.....

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

Okay, the gardai don't just catch people for moving a car, and do them. You must have been doing something silly, or they were watching that car or something.

Do you have a drivers licence? Do you have a car?

Gardai just don't do this, unless you look like a 12 year old, and judging by your txt speak I might be right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭tech77

Admit it OP.
    You were doing donuts in the local Dunnes carpark and the cops dropped by.
    I suspect that's where the "10m" part of the story probably comes in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭notahappycamper

Sweet Jesus.

Can a mod please move this to the "Humour" forum FFS.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

Driving with out insurance? Well then, you must be a moron!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

what a wreck of a thread :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement