Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can someone set up a party?

Options
  • 12-01-2009 3:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭

with the main principles being:

1.the cease of people being deported.
    2.revival of irish language-proper one not some crappy attempt
    3.liberty for the citizens of ireland-same sex marriage and the likes
    4.oh and a very very strong policy when it comes to sport, sharing funds much better.

thankyou

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭mick.fr

with the main principles being:

1.the cease of people being deported.
    2.revival of irish language-proper one not some crappy attempt
    3.liberty for the citizens of ireland-same sex marriage and the likes
    4.oh and a very very strong policy when it comes to sport, sharing funds much better.

thankyou

Sounds funny alright, what about Free Cola for senior citizen after 60?

Seriously there are plenty of things that could be improved and it is clear to me that some new generation will take the lead soon enough.
    Well, you should guys, really :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭pepsicokeacola

i really hope so, but with the political structure in ireland would it be possible to break in with some out there policies.

i love this country but its becoming a joke, and not the job losses, thats the world we live in but just the general state of it. Im worried. im getting tired of it. i seriously considering moving somewhere else but i really dont want to. i just want some new vigour, a new order so to speak. something to reignite the nation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭mick.fr

Unfortunately there will be lots of tears and drama before things are gonna change.

Advertisement