Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cricket...

Options
  • 12-01-2009 4:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭

Never thought I'd say this....but I'm kind of getting into the cricket! Watched the 2020 last night (Aussies vs South Africa) and I have to say it was fantastic entertainment! Way more excitement than regular cricket.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Yeah the Twenty20 is great craic. It's basically cricket lite and the prefect way for people to get into the game.

Must head to one of the matches here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Cassle

Was first introduced to cricket with the Boxing day test match. After telling my South African Tasmanian friend that I hate cricket, he sat me down in front of the tv and forced me to learn all the rules, statistics, team players etc. Test matches, 20 20, one day, I'm hooked on them all. I must admit that I'm loving that Australia is being flogged by South Africa, amazing the excuses that they're making. Australia clearly doesn't cope with losing well

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Diamondmaker

[QUOTE=Cassle;58771875. Australia clearly doesn't cope with losing well[/QUOTE]

No thats soooo true but its also why they are so good at sports.........

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

ye crickets great, im heading to sydney 2moro and am planning to attend the ODI between NZ and Aus on the 8th of feb.

does anyone know if tickets are easy to get and will they sell out?

Advertisement