Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wii Fit

• 12-01-2009 10:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Anyone know where I can get a Wii Fit in Dublin? Checked all the argos stores and all out of stock.

Thanks

Maz

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭laura1408

Try Xtravision

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭lizzyd66

Our local Gamestop (Bray) have loads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 gshaw

Tried Gamestop in Bray and they are completely sold out. Have rung loads of places and no one can even tell me when they are getting new stock of them. Anyone have any idea when they might be back in shops?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Tescos? I got mine there a couple of days before Christmas, people dont seem to think of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭MazStar

Ive tried smyths and Xtravision (head office to check any store) but nowhere has one. If anyone picks one up please let me know, its for a pressie.

Thanks

• Advertisement

I ended up ordering it it online, cost a bit more than I would have paid for it in the shops but have been told be a few people that they may not be back on the shelves over here for about 9-10 weeks!! I got it on the website pixmania.ie and it cost me €138 including shipping. Hopefully will arrive soon

I give up!! Ordered the thing online yesterday as didn't think I had a hope of getting it in the shops for ages and just got a text today from Smyths in Carrickmines saying that they will have it back in the shop tomorrow and will probably be alot cheaper than what I paid for it!!

Advertisement