Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refresher PADI course

• 12-01-2009 10:24am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭

Hi all

I did a PADI course in the Maldives 5 years ago (basic level with exam etc), and did a few dives. Absolutely loved it. However I havent done anything since. I would be concerned that if I was on holidays again that I would have forgotten most of what I learned. My question is - Is there somewhere that I can do a refresher course perhaps in a pool and preferably in the Kildare/Dublin area? I have looked at a few of the clubs on http://www.mydivelocker.ie/ but it seems that they dont really cater for this sort of thing.

Any help appreciated

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,429 ✭✭✭testicle

Most of them do. What you're looking for is a Scuba Review. Contact Oceandivers in Dun Laoghaire - oceandivers.ie - they operate out of the NAC in Blanch and Glenalbyn pool in Stillorglin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

Thanks for that - I'll give those a shout and maybe a couple of the other clubs to see if they also do Scuba Review

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 190 ✭✭mint man

its a good idea to do this even if out of the water for 3months.

Advertisement