Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

24 Sum up the last few series for me SPOILERS!!!!

• 12-01-2009 10:51am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

I'm going to watch the next series of 24 tonight I was just wondering could someone blurb the last few series for me in a couple of lines.

I watched Series 1 2 and half of 3. People just keep telling me how good it is but I haven't really the time to go and watch the last 4 days.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,537 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/24_(TV_series)#Season_1

Click on the "Main Article" link beside each season for full synopsis.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,796 ✭✭✭sweetie

one word really, ****e. (imo of course ;))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭ben bedlam

24 is complete rubbish. It thinks it is more unpredictable than it is, and is a sad reflection of how americans view the world.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

First two seasons were good.. but it's been getting worse and worse as it progresses.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,537 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Season 5 was outstanding, and was my favourite season out of the 6 so far. Looking forward to the new one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

ben bedlam wrote: »
    24 is complete rubbish. It thinks it is more unpredictable than it is, and is a sad reflection of how americans view the world.
    Apparently the US military keep sending advisors to that show to try and get them to stop torturing the bad guys because the American soldiers are copying jack out in the real world.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Seasons 1 and 5 are the best. The rest they shouldn't have bothered with rest. Highly pro-Bush but then it ran on fox.

The first season certainly isn't as conservative as the ones after that.

In reality it is just an action movie for TV.

But it is great all the same :)

Advertisement