Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Land of Furniture - Thoughts / Opinions

Options
  • 12-01-2009 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭

Hi All,

I've seen a nice suite in Land of Furniture in Ashbourne and am thinking of putting a deposit down. We do not move into our house until the end of March, but they are willing to take a deposit on the sale price and hold the item until we move.

Has anyone dealt before with them? Are they reputable? I can't seem to find much positive or negative comments anywhere about them. Also, are they anyway related to Land of Leather?

Any help / advice would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭ciscokidder

Not answering the Q sorry but I woud recommend looking at the ikea website before doing anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,517 ✭✭✭axer

dec2000 wrote: »
    Hi All,

I've seen a nice suite in Land of Furniture in Ashbourne and am thinking of putting a deposit down. We do not move into our house until the end of March, but they are willing to take a deposit on the sale price and hold the item until we move.

Has anyone dealt before with them? Are they reputable? I can't seem to find much positive or negative comments anywhere about them. Also, are they anyway related to Land of Leather?

Any help / advice would be much appreciated.
    Find out their policy from them on deposits incase the moving into your new house at the end of march changes.

Advertisement