Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice restaurants in city centre?

Options
  • 12-01-2009 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭

Looking for somewhere nice for me and some friends to go for my birthday....looking for something either irish/italian...anyone know of anywhere? Also, do most places do group discounts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Nope, more likely they'll put a higher than usual service charge on groups. If you could give us a budget per person it'd be easier to recommend places

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭foxy_19-89

The many times I've suggested Wagamama on this forum, people have gone there and loved it. Great palce, great price, great food, great staff, great atmostphere, great location.

Basically its pretty great, in my opinion!

It's in South King Street, just off Grafton Street/Stephens Green shopping centre and its a noodle bar, check their site for info...

www.wagamama.ie

Counting the days 'til they come to Galway :(

Advertisement