Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bootcamp in Cork (Douglas area)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Gunth

Sorry Kingtut that I haven't got back to you sooner. I haven't logged on for a while. It is €120 for six weeeks on Tuesday and Thursday evenings at 7pm. Ring or call into Nemo for more details. I have no affiliation with this bootcamp. My OH attends it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 PipeDreams

I'm posting to this thread again as I found out on thursday that the person who was purporting to be acefitness/ken on this forum was actually an imposter and whose sole purpose was to damage the bootcamp run by Ken in Nemo.

I only answered this thread in the first place over the negativity that was shown to the Nemo bootcamp and also because of the acefitness/ken imposter - as it seemed well out of character for ken I know though bootcamp.

The Nemo bootcamp is something I've done for over a year now and because of it, I have never been fitter/slimmer/healthier in my life!

See http://www.nemofitnesscentre.com/bootcamp.asp for full info re the Nemo Bootcamp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 bfit

PipeDreams wrote: »
    I'm posting to this thread again as I found out on thursday that the person who was purporting to be acefitness/ken on this forum was actually an imposter and whose sole purpose was to damage the bootcamp run by Ken in Nemo.

I only answered this thread in the first place over the negativity that was shown to the Nemo bootcamp and also because of the acefitness/ken imposter - as it seemed well out of character for ken I know though bootcamp.

The Nemo bootcamp is something I've done for over a year now and because of it, I have never been fitter/slimmer/healthier in my life!

See http://www.nemofitnesscentre.com/bootcamp.asp for full info re the Nemo Bootcamp

Thats correct. Ken rang me himself a while back to explain. He is a genuine guy and I wish him continued success.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

PipeDreams wrote: »

ah OK, thanks for clearing that up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Alejandro M

Shut the **** up and start training. Talk won't get you fit, that's for sure!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

Shut the **** up and start training. Talk won't get you fit, that's for sure!

don't be digging up old threads, specially if you've nothing to contribute.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement