Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Editing a post

Options
  • 12-01-2009 1:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

can someone tell me if you go back into your original post (and you have logged in) should there be a little 'edit' icon at the bottom?

I am trying to edit my post and struggling!

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

There should be an edit icon at the bottom of your comment edit.gif

Be aware that it's only there for a certain amount of time, after that you can no longer edit your comments as others have read it.

If you want something changed, PM the mod of that forum and see if they will do it for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Bsparks

ah right, that makes sense - people have replied so maybe the time limit has expired. thanks for that, will contact the moderator.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

If people have already replied, be aware that the Mod may not want to change content read by others and answered.

Advertisement