Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Digital photo printing - which company to use?

• 12-01-2009 1:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭

Apologies if this has been answered before, but a forum search and looking at the stickies didn't help.

I need to print about 150 digital holiday snaps for a photo album, and want to find the best / most appropriate photo printing company to do it. There's a bewildering choice of companies (bricks 'n mortar and online), and I'm not sure if there's any real difference in quality between them. I'd like to get good quality prints (not just the cheapest), but professional quality output obviously isn't required.

Can anyone supply some pointers please? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Nisio

Hey,

I used Blurb.com for a load of pictures from last year. Instead of printing a load of pictures that you put in an album; you put together a photo-book with your pictures. I was prety happy with the result. Have a look at their site to see if it suits:
    www.blurb.com

I've also used photobox.ie in the past for individual pictures; I think the have an introductory scheme where the first 30 (I think) or so prints are free.

Oisin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,165 ✭✭✭nilhg

I've used both photobox.ie and foto.com and been happy with both, the best price varies depending on special offers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 694 ✭✭✭kgiller

Photobox.ie and pixum.co.uk i find to be good.

I recommend staying away from snapfish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭shepthedog

Check out this offer on the bargains thread
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055459782

I have never used them so I dont vouch for the service or product..

I have used photobox in the past and found them to be good..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

For urgent stuff - fujifilm.ie and collect in-store.
    For posting out, i think snapfish.ie can't be beat, especially for their big 18 x 12 glossies.

• Advertisement
Advertisement