Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you want to die?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Fizman wrote: »
    Wouldn't be much of a sniper then would ya.

I was born on Jan 8th, same day as Elvis. So i think it would be fitting to go out like the King did. On my throne.

Elvis ain't dead, every one knows he was a Alien :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

personally I think there is only one way

120 mph in a fast exotic sports car getting a Bj of a lovely 20 year old while doing a line of coke of her back and clmaxing and the cigerate i have in my hand falls into a pudel of eather which has been caused bye the fact ive got some in the boot and caboom i wont notice a thing....:)

that film is out now isn't it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Tigger wrote: »
    that film is out now isn't it

Is it ?

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

up to my bollox with bibi baskin....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Is it ?

it was hunter s that used tom go on about borrowing ferraries and picking up hitchhikers in tube tops so he could snort off their backs while getting head off them
    and he was always going on about ether

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Like Apollo Creed.............without the beating

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

How do I want to die? Quickly

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

jdivision wrote: »
    How do I want to die? Quickly

Done

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭marzic

personally I think there is only one way

120 mph in a fast exotic sports car getting a Bj of a lovely 20 year old while doing a line of coke of her back and clmaxing and the cigerate i have in my hand falls into a pudel of eather which has been caused bye the fact ive got some in the boot and caboom i wont notice a thing....:)

Sounds cool... but there are far too many variables...not to be a killjoy or anything but heres an alternative outturn...

120mph in a fast exotic sports car getting a Bj off a lovely 20 year old, you hoover up a line of coke off her back just as you are making the money shot, "Oh yeah baby, its all happenin now, wuu-hooooo", you get lightheaded, the hot ash from your cigarette drops onto her back, and rolls down the boreen of her hole, she screams(muffled), and throws her head up cracking you right under the chin, you feel your teeth severing the top of your tongue, your mouth begins to boil... the car by now is all over the road, you lock your arms on the wheel, shes screaming and trying to pull her head out from under your arm, you collide with the barrier and start to spin, the airbags go off, pinning her mouth-down on your dick again, which is like a pillar with all the coke and adrenalin, now shes gagging and screaming and chewing your lad asunder, you are screaming and trying to pull her head up, the cigi flicks outa your hand and into the ether soaked floormats, and sets fire to the inside of the car, the fire is raging now, you're trapped and on fire, the car finally comes to a stop...

...outside the fire station! what a stroke of luck, they rush out with extinguishers and such, and manage to pull you both outa the car, shes dead - asphixiation, but though you have 3rd degree burns over most your body you some how survive... and although they couldnt reattach your dick they give it to in a jar of olive oil and vinegar, pickled dick as it were...you live for a further 40 yrs in considerable pain and finally choke to death on a pea!

Be careful what you wish for...:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Same way as richard pryors da :D:D:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭DevilsBreath

marzic wrote: »
    Sounds cool... but there are far too many variables...not to be a killjoy or anything but heres an alternative outturn...

120mph in a fast exotic sports car getting a Bj off a lovely 20 year old, you hoover up a line of coke off her back just as you are making the money shot, "Oh yeah baby, its all happenin now, wuu-hooooo", you get lightheaded, the hot ash from your cigarette drops onto her back, and rolls down the boreen of her hole, she screams(muffled), and throws her head up cracking you right under the chin, you feel your teeth severing the top of your tongue, your mouth begins to boil... the car by now is all over the road, you lock your arms on the wheel, shes screaming and trying to pull her head out from under your arm, you collide with the barrier and start to spin, the airbags go off, pinning her mouth-down on your dick again, which is like a pillar with all the coke and adrenalin, now shes gagging and screaming and chewing your lad asunder, you are screaming and trying to pull her head up, the cigi flicks outa your hand and into the ether soaked floormats, and sets fire to the inside of the car, the fire is raging now, you're trapped and on fire, the car finally comes to a stop...

...outside the fire station! what a stroke of luck, they rush out with extinguishers and such, and manage to pull you both outa the car, shes dead - asphixiation, but though you have 3rd degree burns over most your body you some how survive... and although they couldnt reattach your dick they give it to in a jar of olive oil and vinegar, pickled dick as it were...you live for a further 40 yrs in considerable pain and finally choke to death on a pea!

Be careful what you wish for...:cool:

What a way to run a guy's dream pff.

Would be laughing my ass of though.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭thewing

With dignity...a luxury afforded to a lucky few in this country....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

Dual Gold Desert Eagles with a cigar in my mouth, then huge explosions going off behind me with 'Orff- O Fortuna' playing in the background, Then i take more bullets than Murphy in Robocop before lights out.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

thewing wrote: »
    With dignity...a luxury afforded to a lucky few in this country....
    Explain? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Like John Entwistle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Photi

Let me die a youngman's death
    not a clean and inbetween
    the sheets holywater death
    not a famous-last-words
    peaceful out of breath death

When I'm 73
    and in constant good tumour
    may I be mown down at dawn
    by a bright red sports car
    on my way home
    from an allnight party

Or when I'm 91
    with silver hair
    and sitting in a barber's chair
    may rival gangsters
    with hamfisted tommyguns burst in
    and give me a short back and insides

Or when I'm 104
    and banned from the Cavern
    may my mistress
    catching me in bed with her daughter
    and fearing for her son
    cut me up into little pieces
    and throw away every piece but one

Let me die a youngman's death
    not a free from sin tiptoe in
    candle wax and waning death
    not a curtains drawn by angels borne
    'what a nice way to go' death

Roger McGough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭tismenotyou

a sticky !! thrown from behind after a 50 kill streak ..
    damn call of duty`s addictive ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Aaah like Elvis,on the pewter throne backing out a rich copper coloured hawser of well,impressive girth and nice sheen and marbled with sweetcorns and yellow peppers,so take me just before the 'plop'.

I would die happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

Picking a fight with a suicide bomber tbh :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,982 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

Picking a fight with a suicide bomber tbh :cool:
    They'd be "picking" you off the streets for weeks to come:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭Tyranax

In my sleep, peacefully. Boring I know, but believe me, as a diabetic there are a number of uncomfortable, drawn out, painful ways for me to die if I do not follow proper procedure. These include liver, kidney and heart failure, limb loss, loss of vision and loss of fingers and toes. So yeah, not them. Sleeping peacefully, please.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭norwegianwood

death by chocolate seems to be the only way to go:p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

By flying my way to death. Or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Lethal Injection, i don't want them to hang me..............;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

By hanging like Saddam, after being sentenced to death for crimes against humanity. Seeing as hanging can apparently induce erections, I'd spend my last moments **** furiously and try to fire some cum into the mouth of someone cheering in the audience. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

You know the way Elvis died on the toilet. Well, was he mid sh!t?? When he was discovered, had he time to flush? Did people have to wipe his ar$e??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭pickles_17

I don't ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

up to my bollox with bibi baskin....

So you heard the Gerry Ryan show twenty something years ago as well...

Doing the Hokey Kokey, using my own teeth..!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Aaah like Elvis,on the pewter throne backing out a rich copper coloured hawser of well,impressive girth and nice sheen and marbled with sweetcorns and yellow peppers,so take me just before the 'plop'.

I would die happy.

Ah rookie mistake, flutt.

If you were a true **** enthusiast you would have known that the perfect time to go is after the plop but before the splash.

Can't beat that baritone sound of a brown going down!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭deleriumtremens

I'd love to die hilariously!!

Something like running naked down the street with a string of sausages hanging around my neck, me speaking in tongues and a bolt of lightning striking me dead.

Advertisement