Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you want to die?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

I'd love to die hilariously!!

Something like running naked down the street with a string of sausages hanging around my neck, me speaking in tongues and a bolt of lightning striking me dead.

pay me enough and i'll arrange it.:D
    disclaimer, may not be able to provide lightning or controll it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

I'd like to go knowing I'm going to go, be ready and get to say goodbye. But most importantly, be at peace with it and not scared sh*tless!!

And also, with no regrets!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

I would like to die completely.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭half pint

Would like to die after having a perfect day, therefore would die happy

It might ruin my perfect day though

• Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

personally I think there is only one way

120 mph in a fast exotic sports car getting a Bj of a lovely 20 year old while doing a line of coke of her back and clmaxing and the cigerate i have in my hand falls into a pudel of eather which has been caused bye the fact ive got some in the boot and caboom i wont notice a thing....:)

Now all you have to do is find a 20 year old who wants to die when the gobshite who's paying her drops his cigarette.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

i just would like to go completely unaware. not illness or anything, just someday fall asleep and...dont wake up!

im sure thats the way most people want to go though. when ya think about it, noone ever dies nicely do they?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

marzic wrote: »
    Sounds cool... but there are far too many variables...not to be a killjoy or anything but heres an alternative outturn...

120mph in a fast exotic sports car getting a Bj off a lovely 20 year old, you hoover up a line of coke off her back just as you are making the money shot, "Oh yeah baby, its all happenin now, wuu-hooooo", you get lightheaded, the hot ash from your cigarette drops onto her back, and rolls down the boreen of her hole, she screams(muffled), and throws her head up cracking you right under the chin, you feel your teeth severing the top of your tongue, your mouth begins to boil... the car by now is all over the road, you lock your arms on the wheel, shes screaming and trying to pull her head out from under your arm, you collide with the barrier and start to spin, the airbags go off, pinning her mouth-down on your dick again, which is like a pillar with all the coke and adrenalin, now shes gagging and screaming and chewing your lad asunder, you are screaming and trying to pull her head up, the cigi flicks outa your hand and into the ether soaked floormats, and sets fire to the inside of the car, the fire is raging now, you're trapped and on fire, the car finally comes to a stop...

...outside the fire station! what a stroke of luck, they rush out with extinguishers and such, and manage to pull you both outa the car, shes dead - asphixiation, but though you have 3rd degree burns over most your body you some how survive... and although they couldnt reattach your dick they give it to in a jar of olive oil and vinegar, pickled dick as it were...you live for a further 40 yrs in considerable pain and finally choke to death on a pea!

Be careful what you wish for...:cool:

:pac: thanks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

Heart attack, while performing as a clown at a kid's birthday party.

T'would be funny.

I wonder how long it would be before they realised I was serious!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭nevershutsup

I would like to die before old age and alzheimers takes my mind away...

nicest way to die for patients ... the worst for families.

so that if i knew i was dying i could at least remember them how i loved them and let them know i felt the same...

ok im depressing myself here so ill just say if i die with no regrets ill die happy...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,715 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Quickly from wounds sustained in a sword fight in space but not before killing my nemesis.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

In a blaze of ****ing glory, thank you very much.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭The Saint

I'd like to be killed by a falling piano with obligatory 3 stooges sound effects. If I'm fucked may as well give others a larf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭kaiser soza

Over Niagara falls in a Speed boat with loads of Coke and Hookers onboard

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

galwayrush wrote: »
    pay me enough and i'll arrange it.:D
    disclaimer, may not be able to provide lightning or controll it.

If he has a big enough rod, maybe he can arrange that part himself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭youcrazyjesus!

Sitting on a nuclear missile that's just been launched from a bomber.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

Kold wrote: »
    The dying of a broken heart thing when old couples die, but wouldn't like to live more than a day after she goes.

totally ghey

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

BraziliaNZ wrote: »
    totally ghey

/sigh. Fine I'd like to be gored whilst inflicting the killing blow to a rhinoceros but I'm alive for 30 or so minutes so Keira Knightly, Kate Beckinsale and Emma Griffiths all start doing me, incorporating the horn through my chest as well as the other horn... You know... My penis.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

Kold wrote: »
    /sigh. Fine I'd like to be gored whilst inflicting the killing blow to a rhinoceros but I'm alive for 30 or so minutes so Keira Knightly, Kate Beckinsale and Emma Griffiths all start doing me, incorporating the horn through my chest as well as the other horn... You know... My penis.

Thanks, I laughed so unexpectedly at that, I snotted into my 'tashe.

Had to sneak off to wash my face.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Thanks, I laughed so unexpectedly at that, I snotted into my 'tashe.

Had to sneak off to wash my face.

its worse when your eye water and there's streams of coffee on your monitar and keyboard:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

Moments after liverpool have lifted their 29th european cup.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

a parachute jump with no parachute.

i'm torn between touching down on the water because it's harder than concrete at terminal velocity and I'd basically be obliterated and left for the fishes to eat, OR the middle of a pedestrianised high street (without landing on anyone else), ideally after having had the chance to empty several bin bags full of something crazy like foam pigsback pigs or something like that on my way down.

it would baffle the crap out of people looking into my crater when it suddenly started raining piggies all around them! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,982 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

not yet wrote: »
    Moments after liverpool have lifted their 29th european cup.
    Why didn't you just say you want to be immortal?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I want to jump off the highest point in the world. T'would be good craic ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ghostblaze

....man, I don't care how it happens as long as it's soon.

But if I could choose it would be one of these:

Swimming in space.

Eaten by a shark/dinosaur (preferably T-Rex).

Stabbed by Teresa Palmer in self defense (preferably after the raping).

Chuck Norris roundhouse kick to the left temple.

Shredded to pieces by nanobots.

Flying into the world trade center.

Crucifixion, televised internationally with the whole world laughing at me. (I'd be telling jokes).

Getting stepped on by a giant ogre without it knowing. Fee Fie Foe Fum.

Nascar Bullfighting.

By a British prized sniper as I lead a march through downtown London holding a pike with the Queen's severed head on the end of it.

Getting shotdown by an apache hind with heatseaking missiles while flying a jetpack and dual-weilding AKs after a few days of real life GTA *insert city here*.

Standing on Mt. Everest watching the 2012 meteor fire blast heading my way.

...man I could keep going forever.

EDIT: One last one:

Cryogenically de-thawed after thousands of years, whatever winged creature evolves from us will grab me by the arms and/or head using it's feet to then drop me over a volcano as an ancient sacrificial ritual.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

Peacefully, in my sleep, like my grandad.

Not kicking and screaming, like his passengers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭punchdrunk

like this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭YDMHSSB

i want to die quick and without pain so....

plane crash.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

punchdrunk wrote: »
    like this
    <schnip!>

of boredom? wtf was that? :confused:

Advertisement