Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stag in Tralee

Options
  • 12-01-2009 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm trying to pick a good location for my stag which I want to have in March. It will be a small-ish group of lads (probably around 10-15) who are from different parts of the country but mostly residing in Dublin. I want somewhere on the train line from Dublin and since I've been to stags in most other towns/cities in Ireland, somewhere that isn't a run-of-the-mill stag haunt.

With that Tralee has popped up as an option and I wanted to get your opinions.

a) What is the nightlife like in Tralee and (even though we won't be causing trouble) do stags have a problem getting around?
    b) Does the greyhound racing run every Fri & Sat?
    c) Any suggestions for cheap and cheerful accomodation that is central enough to train station & pubs?

Thanks,

Advertisement