Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good places to eat in Dublin after gigs?

Options
  • 12-01-2009 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭

Anyone know any decent restaurants (preferably) that stay open in Dublin til the early hours? I've found myself wanting to eat a few times recently and the only places that tend to be open are fast food. I know there's an indian in Temple Bar that's decent too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Zaytoon.

Case closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Maldini2706

Yeah, I like that place, I'm kind of looking for a few options so I have a choice depending on my mood :)

Yeah, I like that place, I'm kind of looking for a few options so I have a choice depending on my mood :)

In that case I'd say you should find everything you need in either here or here.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Maldini2706

Haha, you're spoiling me sir!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Abrakebabra

Only way to eat tbh :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Moved from AH

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Dubdude

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

I know it's fast food, but Rick's is the business after a gig. Superb burgers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭judas101

Gigs place on Camden street. opens real late.

hope its still there, its a bit of an institution

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

judas101 wrote: »
    Gigs place on Camden street. opens real late.

hope its still there, its a bit of an institution

its still there, i had breakfast there last night at 2am, it on south richmond street though:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement