Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360 Return

Options
  • 12-01-2009 2:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

Hey guys,

I recently bought an xbox 360 through ebay from an Irish company trading on the website thinking I was getting a very good deal which ended up being a big mistake on my part.

It was sent out to me in quick time however after only a couple of days its broken down and Ive sent it back and requested a full refund.

I paid 120euro for the xbox however postage fees for delivery and for sending it back have amounted to 50 euro (25 for delivery and 25 for returning it back to the supplier) which altogether has resulted in me paying almost the price it would cost in game or hmv.

As the product has been returned, am I entitled to request a refund from the company for some or all of the postage costs too or will I just get the original 120 for the console back??

Thanks for any help on this one,

Advertisement