Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where in Ireland for a stag

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,238 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Not Galway. It's not a city for stags.

Head to Kerry / West Cork / Somewhere like that - find an old man pub, get a table early and get the pints flowing.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Coppers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 collinsrocks

Has anybody being at a stag in Kilkenny ??
    would there be anything to do during the day like Quad Biking or paintball ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

Belfast
    Dress the stag up as the pope
    and visit as many unionist bars as possible this is what i shall be planning for my good friend
    you baxtard i'll get you for trying to make me write a speech

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Try carlow...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

kinsale, brilliant place

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭cabra64

Has anybody being at a stag in Kilkenny ??
    would there be anything to do during the day like Quad Biking or paintball ?
    Carlow and Killkenny used to be big on the stag/hen circuit but in my experience the door staff in anywhere decent have become more selective. That being said they'l all be mad for your money now.Some paintballing and quadding around these parts i think.
    I reckon dingle is the spot tho. Myself and few lads from college went few years ago and got a holiday home above the town and it was the best laugh id had in years. House was massive and beach was near for football, swimming and drinking around a fire. Went into the town then and got a great reception from most pubs. Nightclub there too, i remember getting to the bar for my first drink but was bananas and had to be carried home.
    Savage scenery around there too.

Advertisement