Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

half connemarathon,walking

• 12-01-2009 5:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 846 ✭✭✭

any ideas of times that i should be finishing,,i dont have a clue,,im going from the couch to the race:D only kidding,,have started ecercising past few months,,whats a realistic time,,,

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭onemorechance

4 hours

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭ilovecars

i am also doing this race from the couch to the race [not joking]. as my sister decided it would be a fun idea to sign me and my other sisters up to it, to get us fit, i don't have the time or energy to train walked 3 miles yesterday and my legs dont work today.. panic now..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 859 ✭✭✭911sc

ilovecars wrote: »
    i am also doing this race from the couch to the race [not joking]. as my sister decided it would be a fun idea to sign me and my other sisters up to it, to get us fit, i don't have the time or energy to train walked 3 miles yesterday and my legs dont work today.. panic now..

Please don't walk side by side holding hands during the race. It's no fair to ask ultra and marathon runners to crawl in the ditches to overtake, i personnaly did not like it last year;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,096 ✭✭✭--amadeus--

ilovecars wrote: »

You have months yet to train - a few hours a week isn't much and if you don't do it you'll have an utterly miserable time on teh day.

Advertisement