Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phychiatrist?

Options
  • 12-01-2009 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Just wanted peoples advice on seeing a phychiatrist. Ive suffered from depression with anxiety for the past 2 and a half years. Ive been on various meds, all of which didnt really help. Im trying a final med now, that the doc has said if I dont find works, Ill need to c a phychiatrist for a second opinion. I asked her how much this would cost, as Ive already spent a small fortune on this horrendous illness but she couldnt tell me. Does anyone no how much it costs, even approximately? Has any1 used a phychiatrist and found them good? I have huge problems speaking face to face about my illness and will find it very difficult starting from scratch with the phychiatrist.

Advertisement