Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Beers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

As I said...I think we can do both of them thursdays (I know it's not correct english, but I like it...lol), I'll be there at the Mardyke tomorrow (still have to checkk where the place is, tho...lol). Don't be shy, newbies and oldies! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭CommieBaz

I'm game! Though I hope some other newbies will be there so I won't be the only one!:D

Haven't been to the Mardyke since....well, since it was a kind of adventure place for kids :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

So tomorrow is it? kingtut has my number, so as long as people will defo be going I'm up for it too! Anyone round my age going?

Vinta81 wrote: »
    So tomorrow is it? kingtut has my number, so as long as people will defo be going I'm up for it too! Anyone round my age going?

I do believe we are of similar ages, Miss......Vinta! So you won't be alone!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

CommieBaz Vinta81 is going so you will not be the only newbie. Anto318 is always a newbie and is going. The Mardyke is on Sheares street for anyone that does not know. Their website is www.mardyke.com

Vinta81, I am 25, older than you I know but hopefully not too old for you to attend a meetup with :(

• Advertisement

Oh wicked! Cause I don't want to be keeping the elders up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

I might show up and say hello if I'm not going back to Kerry tomorrow night. I won't be drinking however, I'm not going to do that again. :rolleyes:

oi!!
    Webmonkey wrote: »
    I might show up and say hello if I'm not going back to Kerry tomorrow night. I won't be drinking however, I'm not going to do that again. :rolleyes:

lol shame I missed that night :(

U all made me feel old...I blame you! :pac:

Please, older lurkers...join uuuuus :o
    LoL

You didn't do anything strange, I remember the night ^_^
    But if u have to drive I can understand, u can have orange juice :)

• Advertisement

I'll have to be careful with my drink! My tolerence isn't great lately.

tut's :p

Shhhh, there way more of them than us! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

I dont have the time to read the last few pages... is there another beers coming up or did I just miss one? (again)

Tomorrow, at Mardyke, starting at 7 ^_^

440Hz wrote: »
    I dont have the time to read the last few pages... is there another beers coming up or did I just miss one? (again)

As Tirabaralla says we are meeting at the Mardyke at 7 tomorrow. Beer + pool :)

CommieBaz wrote: »
    Shhhh, there way more of them than us! :eek:

we can outnumber by sheer strength and useless knowledge!

Seems like there's a good few going so, should be fun! I might bea little late, either that or I can hang around town and change in work.

Dammit! Gotta watch Masterchef final!! It's serious business!

I might bea little late, either that or I can hang around town and change in work.

I hope you are not going to get too dressed up. I'm sick of turning up and looking the worst out of everyone :(:(:(

Oh no just jeans and a tank, maybe a dress and flats? Did people usually dress up, I won't be wearing my heels or anything!

Oh no just jeans and a tank, maybe a dress and flats? Did people usually dress up, I won't be wearing my heels or anything!
    Oh yeah of course. It's a very formal occasion! ;)

• Advertisement

I won't be wearing my heels either :D

Umm I usually wear jeans and a t-shirt. Unless I am going clubbing which I won't be seeing as I am up at 7am for work on Friday. :(

Wear whatever makes you comfortable :)

Oh yeah of course. It's a very formal occasion! ;)

Oh don't say that! I can be very gullible at times! Never know I might show up in my Prom dress!

The girls who went before did they dress up? i know ye think these questions are stupid, but i'm a girl, so yes we do worry about being dressed appropriately lol.

Tut! Keep the heels for the weekend!

kingtut wrote: »
    I hope you are not going to get too dressed up. I'm sick of turning up and looking the worst out of everyone :(:(:(
    Nownow...don't blame the clothes for that...LOL
    (JOKING)

Who is gonna dress up? :confused: (not me)

Dammit! Gotta watch Masterchef final!! It's serious business!
    At first I read "Manchester final"...then I thought..."but that was yesterday, no?"...Then I read correctly...LOL (as an ashamed watcher of Hell's Kitchen I can't blame u, tho)

kingtut wrote: »
    Umm I usually wear jeans and a t-shirt.

Your black fleece jeans! :pac:

Oh don't say that! I can be very gullible at times! Never know I might show up in my Prom dress!

The girls who went before did they dress up? i know ye think these questions are stupid, but i'm a girl, so yes we do worry about being dressed appropriately lol.

Nah, not as gullable as me I'm afriad. I'm fairly awful, guy today says I have symptoms of high colestrol because I am tired when I wake up. I was saying I thought that was normal but he convinced me otherwise.

Nah no dressing up you'll be happy to hear :pac:

Ah ok, less pressure for me so! And since no clubbing tis easier!

See when you're a 20 year old girl you worry about these things!

Why what's happening? You haven't even met me yet and you are already planning my weekend :eek:
    Nownow...don't blame the clothes for that...LOL
    (JOKING)

:mad::mad::mad: slap slap slap
    Who is gonna dress up? :confused: (not me)
    Nudity is not allowed at boards meetups!
    Your black fleece jeans! :pac:
    :D
    Nah no dressing up you'll be happy to hear :pac:
    Once again, nudity is not allowed at boards meetups!

Secrets! Saturday night! signed you up!

• Advertisement

Venta81 wrote:
    Secrets! Saturday night! signed you up!
    oh nice haha. Just make sure you have money kingtut, I learned that going in with no money is a bit of a mistake. It was a guy's birthday :P

Advertisement