Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Beers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Vinta81 wrote: »
    Secrets! Saturday night! signed you up!

:eek: :D :pac: ;):cool: :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

I feel bad for the girls in Secrets, not the best place to work! They could do with well doing the place up a bit! It's very back of beyonds, cardboard boxy to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

I feel bad for the girls in Secrets, not the best place to work! They could do with well doing the place up a bit! It's very back of beyonds, cardboard boxy to me.
    Yeah it isn't very good place to work really :( - Yeah middle no where, sure a girl went wandering the streets trying to find groups of guys. She found us on patrick street and carried us to secrets. I didn't know where I was going until I was inside

Just a random girl eh? I'm sure you hated it!

It's just not one of the finer strip joints imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

kingtut wrote: »

Once again, nudity is not allowed at boards meetups!

ah but thats boring! but its alright it might encourage n00bs to come along and settle in before we get them into the more serious stuff...

• Advertisement

Yeah I had no interest in it tbh. Novalty wears off quickly. Ne ways :P - people will be wondering what has happend this thread, talking about strip joints :pac: haha.

Oh i know, I've kinda warped the board today :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

Aehm! I pratically live in front of Secrets...It is NOT the middle of nowhere!
    I've never been inside, tho...even if when I was looking for a job since 2 months with no luck I had a thought for a moment...of going in and ask for a job...LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭CommieBaz

towel401 wrote: »
    ah but thats boring! but its alright it might encourage n00bs to come along and settle in before we get them into the more serious stuff...

:eek:

Vinta81 wrote:
    Oh i know, I've kinda warped the board today :(
    Nah your grand :D. Sure look what towel talking about up there, he's the worst by far.

• Advertisement

I'm not easily misguided! I know my SING self defence from Miss Congeniality :D

Aehm! I pratically live in front of Secrets...It is NOT the middle of nowhere!
    I've never been inside, tho...even if when I was looking for a job since 2 months with no luck I had a thought for a moment...of going in and ask for a job...LOL
    Oh so that's where it is, I couldn't remember how we got there. But yeah it did seem like middle no where haha.

Seriously speaking, I know the feeling...first time I came here to see the room I was lost, just after a few days I was already living here I actually realized it was really so close to both downtown and Shandon.

So...who is coming naked, who with heels and who is staying for more serious stuff?
    :pac:

towel401 wrote: »

Have you forgotten the plan??!! You are meant to be nice and make the noobs happy and encourage them to come to a meetup....then when you are there you attack with the heavy stuff. Amateur :rolleyes:
    Seriously speaking
    fap-fap-fap
    So...who is coming naked, who with heels and who is staying for more serious stuff?

I will not be coming naked or in heels. My naked body would clear the room (not good trust me!!) , and Vinta81 will kill me if I wear my heels before Saturday.

kingtut wrote:
    Have you forgotten the plan??!! You are meant to be nice and make the noobs happy and encourage them to come to a meetup....then when you are there you attack with the heavy stuff. Amateur :rolleyes:

I am familiar with the heavy stuff alright, it was frightening... I'm walking home in future haha.

:confused: whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Just continuing from this* http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=59022154&postcount=166

All made up of course in case people are getting the wrong idea!

And this is my cue to go to bed! G'Night!

And this is my cue to go to bed! G'Night!

me too. Night Vinta81. Night everyone!!

Webmonkey wrote: »
    Just continuing from this* http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=59022154&postcount=166

All made up of course in case people are getting the wrong idea!

I got it, and I remembered that...I thought u were now saying that Towel can't drive :p (yes he can!)

• Advertisement

I got it, and I remembered that...I thought u were now saying that Towel can't drive :p (yes he can!)
    Oh no, he's good from what I remember! - I'd say I'm off as well people...tis getting late. We should create a general chat thread outside of this.... I don't think too many would want to go to cork beers after seeing this.

LOL, probably

Nite ^_^

Promemoria: Mardyke at 7 for anyone who wants to join.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Looks like the pool comp won't go ahead as miss_shadow is sick :(
    But everyone still on for beers?...
    And maybe a few games of pool anyway...

mik_da_man wrote: »
    Looks like the pool comp won't go ahead as miss_shadow is sick :(
    But everyone still on for beers?...
    And maybe a few games of pool anyway...

Ye I think playing pool and having beer should still go ahead. What time are people going at? I was planning on going at 7 cos of the pool comp but that can change now if necessary.... 7 is still fine with me though

Hey guys and girls, won't make it tonight unfort. Sorry - Can't wait around Cork tonight, home to Kerry for me unfort. Enjoy yerselves..

Aw, sorry WebMonkey...be well at home.

7 is still ok with me as well, but if u want to make it later...whatever ^_^

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

cause the pool aint on I won't be in till 8
    See ya then

8 then, oki ^_^

Yes so as the pool tournament is not on it will just be a regular pool and beers night. You do not have to play pool if you do not want to.

Meet at 8pm at the Mardyke.

If anyone needs my number let me know and I will pm it to you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭corkhero

damn, i just saw this now :(

and ive been bored senseless all night at home.

Raging :(

Advertisement