Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Beers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Princess Lou

god this is inactive with a while now :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Kork Boy

god this is inactive with a while now :(

Must be the recession :D

fair enough but u looked at it

Yeah, i suppose i'm just in denial about the state of the economy.

ha ha ha lets pretend to be millionaires and have no worries :D

• Advertisement

ha ha ha lets pretend to be millionaires and have no worries :D

Sounds like a good plan to me (even tho I think that attitude is what helped get the country into the recession in the first place :D).

lets drink champagne even tho i hate it and celebrate :D

ok, i'm not sure what to celebrate but any excuse for champagne is acceptable to me (I was going to post the Big Grin smilie but I see its appeared 4 times in the last 3 posts so it can do wit a rest).

ok I'll stop using it then also :(

:D

• Advertisement

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

We're having one on Friday if any of ye are for it? I suggested the brog for cheap pints, €2.90 till 9. I'll prob be in there at 5 though LOL

Not sure if I'll be around on Friday but I'd sure like to go to one of these nights...

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭CommieBaz

You should. I did about two weeks ago, they're not as scary as you might think!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Vinta81 wrote: »
    We're having one on Friday if any of ye are for it? I suggested the brog for cheap pints, €2.90 till 9. I'll prob be in there at 5 though LOL

There's nothing quite like going into the Bróg at 4 o clock on a Week day, with 31.60 and having 10 pints of Arthurs Finest. Then stumbling home at 9 o clock!!!:D:D:D

CommieBaz wrote: »
    You should. I did about two weeks ago, they're not as scary as you might think!

Cool, I'll give it a try soon then.

Atta boy. I'll just give ya one piece of advice: if one of the boards members askes you to partake in the ceremonial "Paddling Of The Swollen Ass"....just walk jog away at a swift pace!

Atta boy. I'll just give ya one piece of advice: if one of the boards members askes you to partake in the ceremonial "Paddling Of The Swollen Ass"....just walk jog away at a swift pace!

lol, i'll bear that in mind

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Princess_Lou it has been quiet because you have not organised any beers for us lately :(

As Vinta81 said she is organising one for this Friday in the Cork Social Outings thread and we are also planning on going for dinner on the following Thursday. :)

I really do not get this! :eek: You were the one doing the asking last time....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

Im free for this Friday but not for Thurs 19th (already posted in the other thread). I think we should try and keep it all in the one place, otherwise people miss the events completely because, like me, they dont have the time to read through pages and pages in more than one thread.

kingtut wrote: »
    I really do not get this! :eek: You were the one doing the asking last time....

I just thought it might be fair to give a fair warning this time! ;)

440Hz wrote: »
    Im free for this Friday but not for Thurs 19th (already posted in the other thread). I think we should try and keep it all in the one place, otherwise people miss the events completely because, like me, they dont have the time to read through pages and pages in more than one thread.

Cork beers thread = Beer nights out :)
    Cork Social Outings thread = Anything else.

Don't think anyone has missed out on anything before due to 2 threads but next time we have a meetup I'll text you :)

How are you these days anyway 440Hz, you don't seem to be very active these days :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

kingtut wrote: »
    Don't think anyone has missed out on anything before due to 2 threads but next time we have a meetup I'll text you :)

I have twice! :(

440Hz wrote: »
    I have twice! :(

I'm sorry to hear that, luckily enough it has not happened to anyone else (except in cases where they have not been frequenting boards). Hopefully it will not happen again now that you know where to look.

Did you change your number recently? I texted you about a bowling night or something a few months ago (a day or two before the event) and the day after the event you posted to say sorry you did not go but you didn't know about it....:confused::(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

In my small opinion...I agree with 440Hz and would like the threads to be reunited and the one thread to be a stick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭corkhero

Ill head into the brog this friday for a drink.

Probably about 5ish too though as ill be headint to the cross bout 6ish

kingtut I havent been able to organise anything lately have exams constantly and they are all worth 15% - 50% of my course!!! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

kingtut I havent been able to organise anything lately have exams constantly and they are all worth 15% - 50% of my course!!! ;)

just do what i do and repeat a few years. no point in walking out of collitch in the middle of a recession anyway

• Advertisement

towel401 wrote: »
    just do what i do and repeat a few years. no point in walking out of collitch in the middle of a recession anyway

no offense but I really need to pass these exams...

I don't want to be 50 leaving college!!!

Advertisement