Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Beers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Princess Lou

U can take over Kingtut if u want be my guest cos internet where i am is dodgy!!!

If anyone does wanna pm me feel free to do so and I'll try to get back to u asap!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

U can take over Kingtut if u want be my guest cos internet where i am is dodgy!!!

If anyone does wanna pm me feel free to do so and I'll try to get back to u asap!!! :)

Thanks but no thanks, I know better than to get in the way of a princess :D So is it 8.30 later ye?? I look forward to seeing you again. I'm sure any newbies can google the bierhaus if they do not know where it is.

ya 8.30 later as u put it...

it'll be great to see u again, again lol don't forget to wear your black fleeced jeans and soft hair lol god I said some random stuff that night!!! :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Might be able to make it - but not too sure till L8r
    Here's a map for people:
    http://thebierhauscork.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=12&Itemid=27

ya 8.30 later as u put it...

it'll be great to see u again, again lol don't forget to wear your black fleeced jeans and soft hair lol god I said some random stuff that night!!! :D

tee hee hee hee

• Advertisement

kingtut wrote:
    tee hee hee hee

ur jolly today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭tommmy1979

I'm a newbie to this so obviously i've no idea what anyone looks like, can i PM my mobile number to someone so that ye can let me know where you're sitting and so on..

Thanks

Tom

pm me ur number so, thanks tom.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

I have the same problem...Sure I am gonna make a fool of myself going around asking ppl "are u from boards?" :rolleyes:
    Gimme a hint on how to recognize someone, plz :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 pingpongz

Will there be sexy ladies attending?

• Advertisement

pingpongz wrote: »

Dont count on me...LOL

I have the same problem...Sure I am gonna make a fool of myself going around asking ppl "are u from boards?" :rolleyes:
    Gimme a hint on how to recognize someone, plz :)

send me ur number if u want and I'll meet up with u before we go in so u'll know its me if it'll make it easier for u

pingpongz wrote: »

you'll have to turn up to see won't ya???

Thank you Thank you, Princess :)

send me ur number if u want and I'll meet up with u before we go in so u'll know its me if it'll make it easier for u

Finally took the hint then :D

Yay I can't wait to meet the newbies....Tom and Tirabaralla so far ye??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Tempted but I'm broke!:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭save_our_socks

Been lurking here for a while, and promised myself I'd attend the next board beers, but alas I have a Sociology exam tomorrow, damn UCC and spring exams!

ah come along we wont keep you out too late I promise :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭save_our_socks

Well if someone would be able to discuss diversity and modernisation theories in relation to Marx Weber and Eben Gothman Id be there like a shot....but tonight Google is going to be my best friend.

maybe next time then ya???

• Advertisement

Well if someone would be able to discuss diversity and modernisation theories in relation to Marx Weber and Eben Gothman Id be there like a shot....but tonight Google is going to be my best friend.

Welcome lurker :) sure why not come along tonight??? I will happily talk to you about the topics you requested. I know nothing about them and will make up everything I say and hopefully waffle a lot.....speaking of which, I am the king of wafflers! Just ask anyone who has met me so far :( only the brave return for a second visit :(

kingtut does that mean im one f the brave lol???

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

Is this still on? Who's going and what time will it go on till?

Hmm.. i might go, i'll see how this bottle of Pinot Noir goes down first...

ya its still on... 6 of us going i think...it could go on until anytime we dont say a certain time u know who i am anyway ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

u have forgotten me???

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Would love to go if I wasn't out lastnight and now broke - feck , be nice to see some faces

Webmonkey wrote: »
    Would love to go if I wasn't out lastnight and now broke - feck , be nice to see some faces

come on over do it just this once go for it!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Back in Kerry unfort. Maybe another time... :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

frist psot!

Advertisement