Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Beers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

TY for the suggestion, Corkhero...maybe u can join us next time and we can head there.

Thank You to the guys that attended this mini-beer with me *luv*
    Nice to meet you, TheScientist and nice to see you, Towel ^_^
    A good old nerdy chat along with a couple of drinks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

corkhero wrote: »
    Ye should try the Liquid lounge.

Extremelly cheap drink there. Popped in last week.

Was 2 bottles of Bud for 5 euro, all cans 2 euro, shots 2.50 and vodka 3 euro.

Cans???? Jaysus christ!!!

I know where I'm goin monday!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Princess Lou

anyone interested for tonight??? a few drinks

As usual, I am! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

I'm not free sorry.

only two of us is there much point???

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Anto318

any beers planned for the weekend after next? Not free this weekend.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

only two of us is there much point???

well u 2 can get drunk together i`m sure you will have a smashing time :)

i'll go tomorrow if u want

ya cancel this one...

not tonight

• Advertisement

Oki dok...I was tired and feeling a bit lazy tbh... ^_^

Maybe tomorrow I am going to Dublin, if not I am available.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

towel401 wrote: »
    its more that iphones tend to be owned by a certain demographic of preppy cosmopolitan urbanites, like the kind you see going to UCC. its not that I hate the iphone but I stereotypically associate iphones with that sort of people. the iphone is what they call a "fashion phone" in the industry. you buy it because it looks nice, for the overly decorative interface. not for practicality.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=prep

I have an iPhone and people always comment on "ohh fancy phone" I guess I'm a bit of a prep but I don't walk around with it outstretched showing off lol.

Tonite?
    9 at Bierhouse, who would be there? :)
    (feel free to suggest alternative time or place)

I'd like too actually, but I feel like I haven't really chatted with a lot of you to meet up yet lol.

Vinta81 wrote: »
    I'd like too actually, but I feel like I haven't really chatted with a lot of you to meet up yet lol.

new people are always welcome :) don't be shy!!

There is a pool tournament going on at the moment which we are hoping to finish up on Thursday. Check out the Cork Social Outings thread if you fancy coming along.

I see you are from Ballinlough? I remember the good bad areas of Cork thread. I live there too :)

kingtut wrote: »
    new people are always welcome :) don't be shy!!

There is a pool tournament going on at the moment which we are hoping to finish up on Thursday. Check out the Cork Social Outings thread if you fancy coming along.

I see you are from Ballinlough? I remember the good bad areas of Cork thread. I live there too :)

Oh really. Probably seen you around I'm always up and about lol.

Weird question, what's the average age of attendees, I feel very young here!

I am young inside ^_^
    (there's an "age" thread, take a look)

I, personally, don't bite (except I am really hungry)...newbies very welcome :D

So...none for tonite?

I'm going for my late night run tonight! Thursdays are pretty good for me. Or even Friday?

I'm going for my late night run tonight! Thursdays are pretty good for me. Or even Friday?

So far I think the youngest person who has been to a meetup was 18, and the oldest was around 33....

As Tirabaralla said there is an age thread. I'm 25 anyway.... old I know :(
    Link: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055492864

Hmmm maybe we pass each other everyday :D what part of Ballinlough are you living? I'm around the Zicco's pizza side.

If meeting a large crowd is a concern for you, you can always ask someone to meet you before hand and then head there with them. At least then you can get the nerves over with :)

So far I think the youngest person who has been to a meetup was 18, and the oldest was around 33....

As Tirabaralla said there is an age thread. I'm 25 anyway.... old I know :(

Hmmm maybe we pass each other everyday :D what part of Ballinlough are you living? I'm around the Zicco's pizza side.

How awful is it that I don't have a clue where that is! I've been living here since I was 12 and have no idea lol! You know Drisscolls (obviously) the road opposite it, at the very end of it. Used to work in the shop!

• Advertisement

How awful is it that I don't have a clue where that is! I've been living here since I was 12 and have no idea lol! You know Drisscolls (obviously) the road opposite it, at the very end of it. Used to work in the shop!

oh right I know that shop!! Umm do you know Paddy the Farmers pub on the Southern Road? At the bottom of the big hill? Well ziccos is at the top of that hill and to the right....beside the Capwell Road?? Ya know it?

oh right I know that shop!! Umm do you know Paddy the Farmers pub on the Southern Road? At the bottom of the big hill? Well ziccos is at the top of that hill and to the right....beside the Capwell Road?? Ya know it?

Ah Jesus that's Douglas now! :D

Ah Jesus that's Douglas now! :D

Douglas?? Douglas is in the opposite direction :eek: *crazy girl :p*

St. Finbarrs is close to me also.

Douglas?? Douglas is in the opposite direction :eek: *crazy girl :p*

St. Finbarrs is close to me also.

I know where you mean now, it's next to a hair dressers if I'm not mistaken! If you're not in the vicinity of Drisscolls you're not a BLougher my dear! :D

Seems like a few people here live around our area though!

I know where you mean now, it's next to a hair dressers if I'm not mistaken! If you're not in the vicinity of Drisscolls you're not a BLougher my dear! :D

Seems like a few people here live around our area though!

yes it is beside a hairdressers. umm I can walk to O'driscolls in 5/10 mins ...and seeing as my estate is beside the ballinlough road I am a ballinlougher, you are just a wannabe :D

ye lots of people from b'lough here apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Captain-America

There seems to be a fair few people from around Ballinlough here alright. I've always considered it to be an old folks part of town and all.

yes it is beside a hairdressers. umm I can walk to O'driscolls in 5/10 mins ...and seeing as my estate is beside the ballinlough road I am a ballinlougher, you are just a wannabe :D

ye lots of people from b'lough here apparently.

My friend calls me a dirty Brit and an immigrant lol - so much love from the Irish!

Well I can accept as an honoury member to my lil community so :D You're still a Douglas boy in my mind though!

ETA: Oh Ballinlough is a retirement village in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Big hill!!!! Ha!!!! That's not a Big hill.

Head up the Northside and you will get actual Hills!!!(I am actually a Southie, but still!!! There are no real Hills in the southside!!!)

You're still a Douglas boy in my mind though!

Ah Douglas is like a 30min walk from me! Town is 10/15 mins....so if ya need to call me something call me a townie...You are closer to Douglas than I am little girl! :D:p
    Big hill!!!! Ha!!!! That's not a Big hill.

Head up the Northside and you will get actual Hills!!!(I am actually a Southie, but still!!! There are no real Hills in the southside!!!)

That's true, Patrick's hill ffs!!! It has hand rails :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Advertisement

Ah Douglas is like a 30min walk from me! Town is 10/15 mins....so if ya need to call me something call me a townie...You are closer to Douglas than I am little girl! :D:p

That's true, Patrick's hill ffs!!! It has hand rails :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Town is bloody further thank you very much! 30/40 mins sometimes when we walk.

Advertisement