Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Announcement] Welcome our new mod!

Options
  • 12-01-2009 6:51pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,494 Mod ✭✭✭✭

After many years of excellent service and sarcastic rule over the Broadband forum I'm sad to announce that Moriarty is stepping down as a Moderator of the Broadband forum.

In replacement please welcome jor el, jor el already has experience modding the Online Buying & Auctions forum and I'm sure he'll do an excellent job. please give a warm welcome :)

Cabaal,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Welcome!

MC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

I would also like to thank Moriarty for his work here, and wish him well in the future.

Money - check
    Power - check
    tonymontanacx6.jpg

Hmm, Slydice next maybe...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Always good to see a new face in the BB forum. Welcome, and thanks for doing the mod job.

Also thanks to Moriarty for the years of dedication.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Goodbye in more ways than one to Moriarty, Welcome Jor el

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Psygnosis

watty wrote: »
    Goodbye in more ways than one to Moriarty, Welcome Jor el

Jaysus watty sounds like you are doing a hit on him :-)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Cabaal wrote: »
    In replacement please welcome jor el, jor el already has experience modding the Online Buying & Auctions forum and I'm sure he'll do an excellent job. please give a warm welcome :)

Don't forget, he also foresaw the destruction of the planet krypton so we can trust his judgement.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

.o/

/fetches pension

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭barnicles

Goodbye Moriarty,:(
    Hello Jor el:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Don't forget, he also foresaw the destruction of the planet krypton so we can trust his judgement.

But would they listen to me? The fools! </fistshake>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭Onikage

I for one... evil overlords etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

God bless her and all who sail in her.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Onikage wrote: »
    I for one... evil overlords etc.
    Don't forget the other memes.

New mod is new.
    Yore ma is the new mod.
    A picture of a cat saying "I iz in ur forums deletin ur posts".

Etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Lol, stupid happy group of people sharing modships. I want access to the s & s forum dammit!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,494 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Lol, stupid happy group of people sharing modships. I want access to the s & s forum dammit!

subscribe then ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭crawler

I am scared...very very scared :D

Welcome Jor_el - best of luck in the future Moriarty!

Advertisement