Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Windows needed

Options
  • 12-01-2009 7:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hello all,

I am looking to get my hands on about 16 windows for a restoration/conversion project. I need to convert an old hen house into a usuable function hall and the main stumbling block currently is the lack of natural light into the building. I propose to replace some the the corrugated sheeting on the roof to clear sheeting but i will also need to put in some windows. There are currently 16 ventilation opening that would be ideal for windows (slightly adjusted).

They should be about 3000mm wide but the height is not as important once they dont exceed 6000mm.

ideally they would be wooden windows but ill consider anything.

If anyone is out and about their local scrap/salvage place and sees anything that may be of interest id love to hear about it.

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Still

Advertisement