Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

anyone want some Fuji FP-100C silk pro?

• 12-01-2009 7:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭

I got a box (10 prints) for free today, hoping it'd fit the polaroid 600 but it doesn't :( Thought I'd throw first dibs up here before I freecycle it. I can post to wherever. Its dated 09-2007 but I'm sure it's fine..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭DaireQuinlan

sineadw wrote: »
    I got a box (10 prints) for free today, hoping it'd fit the polaroid 600 but it doesn't :( Thought I'd throw first dibs up here before I freecycle it. I can post to wherever. Its dated 09-2007 but I'm sure it's fine..

me ! It'll fit nicely into my pola back for my bronica. Although I'm willing to share 50/50 with someone else, no need to be selfish.

-edit- oh, hang on a sec, just the one box ? I thought you meant 10 boxes. In that case I'll cede to someone else who might want it. -edit-

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭sineadw

me ! It'll fit nicely into my pola back for my bronica. Although I'm willing to share 50/50 with someone else, no need to be selfish.

-edit- oh, hang on a sec, just the one box ? I thought you meant 10 boxes. In that case I'll cede to someone else who might want it. -edit-

JM photo in Inchicore have a whole pile of it out of date. Might be worth a negotiation :) If you want the box PM me your address..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭DaireQuinlan

PM'd my address. PM me yours and I'll send you a roll of that new Ektar, and a couple of rolls of reala or something in return. 35mm or 120 ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Out of date?

Up the road from me here in Inchicore?

Why the fk did I break my Polaroid back. :(

F*ck.

Advertisement