Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fe-1 Blackhall Notes & Advice Thread.

Options
  • 12-01-2009 7:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hello all!!

Gonna start study for constitutional Company and Eu soon. Wondering does anyone have (or know of) any Independent colleges manuals not being used???

I also Have up to date (as of last sitting) totally unmarked manuals in Criminal, Contract, Property and Equity for sale!!

Any interested parties please let me know! Email at <snipped email addy - hulla>.

Thanks.

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,724 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Hi, firstly, this isn't a for sale site. If you'd like to sell your manuals, please go to www.adverts.ie.

Secondly, it's a terrible idea to post your email address on the internet without taking security measures. That's how email addresses get harvested by spammers and you end up having to delete myriad spam from your inbox every day.

Sorry for having to be a little heavy-handed on this, but I've been attacked by spammers in the past and it's a bloody nuisance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 limlaw

Hey, Thanks for the concern. Ya thats only an email account I use for exam talk (not personal or work) so dont really care bout spammers. Agreed they are absolute nuisance tho!

Anyone doing tort eu constitutional and company???:)

Hello,

Just property manual left, totally unmarked and with papers etc!
    Drop email at limlaw@live.ie if interested!

Cheers

limlaw wrote: »
    Hello,

Just property manual left, totally unmarked and with papers etc!
    Drop email at limlaw@live.ie if interested!

Cheers

Sorry,

The Propery manual is gone, its the Contract manual that is left. Totally unmarked, with notes, past papers and sample answers. From last sitting. limlaw@live.ie email if interested.

Cheers!

Advertisement