Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can i get a ban lifted.

Options
  • 12-01-2009 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭

Hi i recently received a PM saying i am banned form the property & accommodation forum. I think its because i posted a link and an email address in a thread and the mod thinks i was spamming, i was only trying to assist the person as she was looking for a service. Is there a chance that you could reconsider the ban as this is one of my main view / subbed forum. If its for posting the link i will not do it again only through PM.

Regards,
    Shane

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

smcgie wrote:
    i folks, i am a registered BER assessor, you can check out my site...

That was you pimping your business.
    This is against the rules of this site and you have been banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Smcgie

I understand but i was talking on the topic of the thread, its not as if i posted it somewhere that everyone could see. Its looks bad i no :rolleyes: but can you please reconsider, i assure you i will only PM again. I have 100+ posts and i am not on this site to spam... I forgot myself, if i thought it was going to result in a ban i wouldn't have dreamed of it.

Please Reconsider.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Smcgie wrote: »
    Please Reconsider.

That decision is entirely up to the mod who banned you.
    I suggest you drop them a PM.

As for PMing people with your business details, be aware sending unwanted, unsolicited PM's to people will get you site banned.

Boards.ie expects to be paid for any kind of advertising on this site.

Advertisement