Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late registration

Options
  • 12-01-2009 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I have a strong feeling that I never preregistered for next semester, although I also have a strong feeling that SAA never told me I had to. Normally they email and as soon as I get the email I register.

Anyway, if I haven't registered what sort of a fine can I expect? Is there a fine per module or just a once off fine? How do I find out if I forgot to register, short of getting my timetable only to find there's no modules on it. I'm working during the day at the mo so I can't ring SAA and from experience I know they're not great at responding to emails.

Thanking you.

Ergonomics.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

Something like €30 from what I remember for late registration. It's a flat rate as far as I know you're not charged per module.

Assuming you have no electives can you not just register in Week 1? The worst that can happen is you might not have the electives (if you have electives) on your timetable.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

Yup an extortionate thirty yoyo's :mad:

Echoes of Judas and his thirty pieces of silver.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Registering already for next semester, No one told me? I was just under the assumption it was all done in week 1 of semester 2 like it was done last semester.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

Its week one semester 2 for most of us anyway. And I'd include you in that 1huge1 as business definitely comes under the umbrella of "most of us" :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

Well it probably is week 1, but just in case I had missed the prereg I thought I'd plan ahead!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

cson wrote: »
    Its week one semester 2 for most of us anyway. And I'd include you in that 1huge1 as business definitely comes under the umbrella of "most of us" :P
    Good to know, gotta love the old BBS

Advertisement