Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A little help please

• 12-01-2009 8:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭

The other day the Disc Tray on my Xbox decided that it would not stay closed. As I don't have the balls to open it up myself and seeing that the 360 was still under warranty I rang customer support.
    Now I may have understood it incorrectly but apparantly they will take my Xbox off of me and give me a new one?
    If so, I am not happy about this at all!
    Will I be able to keep my Hardrive, Gamer Points, Microsoft Points and Gamer Tag?

I would really like to hear from anyone that has had to send their box off. Thanks in advance!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭keen

I think you may have mis understood, or someone told you the wrong information.

If it's just the disc drive that's broke all you need to send is the console unit, removing the hard drive before sending it off.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

You send them back your console without the hard drive. Everything you mentioned above is stored on that, your profile, your gamertag your points etc. They should organise to send you tags you use to send it with UPS but its just the main console with nothing else you send back, no leads or anything. They will fix it or send you another in its place.

Advertisement