Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone MISP

• 12-01-2009 8:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me what the charges are for using MISP, as it seems to be the only setting that works for me?(nokia N95 pay monthly) I know very little about these settings and vodafone's website isn't much help:mad:

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Mr. Frost

Just call them. 1907.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

if you're on pre pay it's 19c per mb and you're on bill pay it's 2c per kb but you can get add ons to make it cheaper, eg 1gb for €15 i think it was (might have been €10). that was a promotion though and might not still be available in which case i think the normal add on is €15 (or €10) for 500mb

what is it you're trying to use that doesn't work with vodafone live?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭elderlemon

Not quite. Bill pay misp is €9.99 a month for 1gb.

Sam Vimes wrote: »
    if you're on pre pay it's 19c per mb and you're on bill pay it's 2c per kb but you can get add ons to make it cheaper, eg 1gb for €15 i think it was (might have been €10). that was a promotion though and might not still be available in which case i think the normal add on is €15 (or €10) for 500mb

what is it you're trying to use that doesn't work with vodafone live?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Get this:

http://www.vodafone.ie/planscosts_bus/mobileoffice/
    Mobile Phone as a Modem bundles

If you use your 3G/HSDPA phone as a modem on a regular basis, you can sign up for our Phone as a modem data bundle and pay less per MB than you would on our standard rates.Size of Bundle Price per month Price per MB outside bundle
    5GB €24.78 €0.02

* Bundle per-month prices exclude VAT

Advertisement