Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Out of Focus and off topic...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,219 ✭✭✭Calina

I don't think mint goes with that either though.

Usually I get it in little ittle bits in mojitos.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

oh malt I thought it said matt :eek: now that might be banable banter ;)

/really need to get monitor calibrated

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

AnCatDubh wrote: »
    you stole that title from animalrights photos didn't ya ;)

i never noticed... that smiley looks like a regular one but after having a stroke :pac:
    (yay excuse to pac man)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Glenmorangie, no ice.

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭CraggyIslander

AnCatDubh wrote: »
    oh malt I thought it said matt :eek: now that might be banable banter ;)

/really need to get monitor calibrated

Even slightly tippsy, I still thought it better to put something at the end of that sentence :D

/no more minty taste and this Whisky from Singleton of Dufferton is great :D

//untill the morning that is

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭leche solara

Nerin wrote: »
    I for one use awful mobile phone cameras to take my pictures :p

I know!

I hope this isnt going to turn into another Beer Guts and Receding Hairlines.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

I know!

And this phone has an even worse camera :p

i never noticed... that smiley looks like a regular one but after having a stroke :pac:
    (yay excuse to pac man)

I'll have ya know I never had a stroke whilst typing! :eek: (now that looks like someone having a stroke)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Ah time for a White Russian :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Evening all,Great idea..Thanks DeV :)

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Buzz Lightyear

I know!

/hops up at the bar and asks for a pint of black ..

Seeing as we're off topic and the GBRH board has been mentioned, have any of our imature members been insulted by our family and friends. I for one have been deeply hurt by my wife and daughter recently. We were out for a meal over the christmas for our wedding aniversary after being out shopping earlier.The talk got my family looking for me in one of the shops when my daughter claimed that she would normally recognise me in a shop from 'behind'.

/ downs a mouthful of the black stuff

Now I know I've got a sunroof on top but to be recognised, not by my height or amazing good looks but from an extended sunroof that just hurt especially when my 5ft wife said she done the same. It hurts .... really hurts.

/ downs another mouthful ... I'll soon feel better ....

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Dink

Third Miller is just as nice as the other 2!! Some more :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

/ downs a mouthful of the black stuff

Now I know I've got a sunroof on top but to be recognised, not by my height or amazing good looks but from an extended sunroof that just hurt especially when my 5ft wife said she done the same. It hurts .... really hurts.

/ downs another mouthful ... I'll soon feel better ....

Well, you do have very recognisable ankles.

*steals the crisps*

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Dink wrote: »
    Third Miller is just as nice as the other 2!! Some more :D:D:D

Liar! :P

Zero Millers is precisely the amount recommended. Ales all the way! Although at the moment I'm drinking a beer made from honey called "Waggle Dance".

Thoie wrote: »
    Well, you do have very recognisable ankles.

*steals the crisps*

Now I know the wifes cousin use'd to have a thing for my calfs when I used to do a bit of running but to be commented on the ankles mmmmm ,

Ddn't know you were an ankle woman :D

/nicks the crisps back and legges it back to the stool

• Registered Users Posts: 9,014 ✭✭✭Eirebear

John wrote: »
    Liar! :P

Zero Millers is precisely the amount recommended. Ales all the way! Although at the moment I'm drinking a beer made from honey called "Waggle Dance".

Couldnt agree more, people need to leave behind the cheap chemical filled lagers that weve been fed for so long.

My favourite beer at the moment is a porter called midnight sun, its made by the Williams Brothers who also make Fraoch Heather Ale.

i am partial to the odd Delerium Tremens ever now and again, although after drinking 5 of them a few weeks ago (at 9% thats a lot!) i suffered the real DT's the next morning!

Although at the moment I'm drinking a beer made from honey called "Waggle Dance".
    Eirebear wrote: »
    My favourite beer at the moment is a porter called midnight sun, its made by the Williams Brothers who also make Fraoch Heather Ale.

i am partial to the odd Delerium Tremens

I'm fairly partial to the ales myself and love heading across to the UK for their range. Where are you lads picking up these varities or do you have the pleasure of the Porter House et al ?

/takes a sup of the black

I'm fairly partial to the ales myself and love heading across to the UK for their range. Where are you lads picking up these varities or do you have the pleasure of the Porter House et al ?

I live in glasgow ;).

The pubs over here are really beginning to push beers, ales, porters etc from all over the world.

The last pub i worked in had 112 different bottled beers at any one time.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Dink

Protectively hugs bottle of Miller... Better than the Captain Morgans of last night...or maybe not.... :pac:

• Advertisement

Couldnt agree more, people need to leave behind the cheap chemical filled lagers that weve been fed for so long.

i am partial to the odd Delerium Tremens ever now and again, although after drinking 5 of them a few weeks ago (at 9% thats a lot!) i suffered the real DT's the next morning!

I've had Delerium once (and only one pint), it's lovely stuff. Can only imagine the pain you went through the next day though!

Re: Williams Brothers; I haven't had the Midnight Sun or the Heather Ale but I recently got a bottle of their Alba Pine Ale. Interesting, kind of reminded me of BBQ sauce. Not sure if I'd drink it again though.

If I'm in the Porterhouse I'll try something new but for the most part I pick mine up in Belfast. There's a great off license on the Ormeau Road called The Vineyard that always have a magic selection of brews.
    Dink wrote: »
    Protectively hugs bottle of Miller... Better than the Captain Morgans of last night...or maybe not.... :pac:

More Miller drinkers = more ale for me :D

BBQ Sauce eh? Ive not tried the Pine Ale....i might not after that! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

I like my music am very one dimensional about alcohol.
    There can only be one. (and maybe another 4-5)

72D28BE2739644CD892E1D059B54D2A4-800.jpg

I've had Delerium once (and only one pint), it's lovely stuff. Can only imagine the pain you went through the next day though!

They had a Christmas version out which my mates pub was stocking for a while, it was outstanding. :D

I like my music and am very one dimensional when it comes to drink.
    There can only be one. (and maybe another 4-5)

72D28BE2739644CD892E1D059B54D2A4-800.jpg

With music, I can identify but Bulmers, no thanks. Apples and me don't agree.
    They had a Christmas version out which my mates pub was stocking for a while, it was outstanding. :D

You're making me jealous!

funnily enough im with you on the bulmers thing too.

I can drink all the 10-12% beers in the world but give me two pints of cider and im likely to throw up on your shoes!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭soccerc

With music, I can identify but Bulmers, no thanks. Apples and me don't agree.

Bulmers in a pint bottle is God's Summer Juice but to say it was ever close to apples would be stretching it .

Real cider on the other hand is not freely avialable in this country but packs flaaaaavour (sic) and a punch

I live in glasgow ;).

The pubs over here are really beginning to push beers, ales, porters etc from all over the world.

The last pub i worked in had 112 different bottled beers at any one time.

Glasgow, is one place I ain't been to yet \hangs head in shame
    I'm told it's a wonderful city. 112 is some varity of bottle brands, although I'm partial to the draught of the non nox variety.
    John wrote:
    ... for the most part I pick mine up in Belfast. There's a great off license on the Ormeau Road called The Vineyard that always have a magic selection of brews.

I'll keep that in mind when I go back up at the end of the month - ta ;)

As for the Jungle Juice AR , I dont mind a can during the summer, but it'd be only the one, I find the sugar blows the mind ... waaay too sweet.

If it has apple in the name or a picture of one on the label, I'm outta there!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭CraggyIslander

mmmhhh still on the topic of dirnk I see :)

Have to agree that bulmers pint bottles is a real sunny day out in the beergarden drink.... the sugar, heat n dehydration go straight to your head........ nothing like it!

/passes Dink another Miller

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement