Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Out of Focus and off topic...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,014 ✭✭✭Eirebear

John wrote: »
    If it has apple in the name or a picture of one on the label, I'm outta there!

You've been caught out by Strongbow too then eh? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Gordon wrote: »
    Glenmorangie, no ice.
    0_o

Where did ya hide it, ya fecker?!! :p

Just said I'd say a quick hello, sporadic lurker around these parts, don't usually chime in that much normally but enjoy the forum and especially the images posted. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

Put a handful of Irish into a virtual space and what will they chat about ?????

Drink of course.....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

I'm on tea now :)

Right so seeing as we're all dinking (sorry dink,.... thats drinking) the 'girls of the playboy mansion' just happened to be on the telly an hour ago (honestly I turned on the telly and there it was). Anyway the sky buttons were broken so I obviously couldn't change it and this strange thought ran through my head - Heff is gone so old and wrinkly he has to be facing the final furlong so when heff retires or passes on to the great bunny hole in the sky, who the f*** will be lord of the mansion.

Thoughts? (Ok, it is OT ya know)

• Advertisement

S'ok ACD, i try not to drink and type these days.

Ice Cold Irn Bru is all that is keeping me going tonight (From a glass bottle of course)

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭CraggyIslander

that's easy....... ME afcourse :D

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Buzz Lightyear

Bought some Bailey's for a desert we made over the crimbo, and it's just so mmm mmmm mmmm, it'd be a shame to let it evaporate, so I'm just polishing off a glass on the rocks before I hit the sack. I've off to Mayo for 9am so gotta get up at 6.

As for Heff, he'd have to leave the estate to those poor feckin' dogs. They have a dogs life having to put up with the sh1te those girls give them. I know Heff's just in it for his rock'n roll .... and fair balls to him, but I caught the show one night and the girls were holding a party for the dogs .... saaad or what.

Bought some Bailey's for a desert we made over the crimbo, and it's just so mmm mmmm mmmm, it'd be a shame to let it evaporate, so I'm just polishing off a glass on the rocks before I hit the sack. I've off to Mayo for 9am so gotta get up at 6.

As for Heff, he'd have to leave the estate to those poor feckin' dogs. They have a dogs life having to put up with the sh1te those girls give them. I know Heff's just in it for his rock'n roll .... and fair balls to him, but I caught the show one night and the girls were holding a party for the dogs .... saaad or what.

TBH i feel kinda sorry for Hef nowadays.

He strikes me as a sad lonely man, who despite all the trappings of his life, has nothing substantial to hold onto.

• Registered Users Posts: 615 ✭✭✭rahtkennades

Eirebear wrote: »
    ......has nothing substantial to hold onto.
    Hahahahahahaha......excellent!:pac:;)

• Advertisement

Hahahahahahaha......excellent!:pac:;)

lol, get that mind out of the gutter!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

I like my music am very one dimensional about alcohol.
    There can only be one. (and maybe another 4-5)

72D28BE2739644CD892E1D059B54D2A4-800.jpg

OMG IT'S IN FOCUS :)

I prefer Corona with a wedge of lime. otherwise give me vodka and coke

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

I had quite a lot of Blackbush the other night.

Good Whiskey = No hangover :D

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Dink

Well, I fell asleep after 3 and a half bottles last night so I'll be just over here in the corner hanging my head in shame... :o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

trishw78 wrote: »
    I prefer Corona with a wedge of lime.

I never understood why a beer that tastes bad enough to warrant a wedge of lime is so popular.

Kronenbourg 1664 though - something the French did right. Mmmmm.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

TPD wrote: »
    I never understood why a beer that tastes bad enough to warrant a wedge of lime is so popular.

Kronenbourg 1664 though - something the French did right. Mmmmm.

I like it, it goes down easier

trishw78 wrote: »
    I like it, it goes down easier

Than without the lime? Surely a nicer beer would be an easier alternative? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Dink

Each to their own!!! :)

Suppose. Southern Comfort and red bull is oddly nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭Morrisseeee

I had quite a lot of Blackbush the other night

Isn't there an old wives tale/saying:
    ....once you go black(bush), you never go back !

Last nite I tasted some 'potent' stuff in a 'powerful' bottle:
    'poitin' 'powers'

8817366D80FB49CBA614578FB1CC49AF-500.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

I could do with a drink now - seriously stressful day

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭CraggyIslander

Same here, very tempted to go for a lunchtime pint and skive off for the afternoon :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

I could do with a drink now - seriously stressful day

haha you posted that over an hour before i woke up lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭elven

meh, keep the alcohol, I've been hankerin after a box of fererro rocher for about a week now and I'm bound to crack and buy one tonight...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭bovril

elven wrote: »
    meh, keep the alcohol, I've been hankerin after a box of fererro rocher for about a week now and I'm bound to crack and buy one tonight...

Make them into a pyramid... With these ferrero rocher you are really spoiling us.

bovril wrote: »
    Make them into a pyramid... With these ferrero rocher you are really spoiling us.

who said elven was planning on sharing????? :pac:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

bovril wrote: »
    ith these ferrero rocher you are really spoiling us.

i thought those exactly lines as i read her post...felt all smiley as i scrolled down to 'post reply' and BAMMM you get there.... you've made the list Bovril...

AnCatDubh wrote: »
    who said elven was planning on sharing????? :pac:

Precisely what I was thinking ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭bovril

elven wrote: »
    Precisely what I was thinking ;)

Sharing is caring **

**Non sharing can result on wedgies being issued

• Advertisement

eep!