Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garmin nüvi 775T

Options
  • 12-01-2009 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi all,
    I have an older Garmin sat nav on loan at the moment and am considering buying the nuvi 775T, mainly as it comes with all the maps, and with the new lifetime map updates available shorthy it seems the best option, as it is the newest model.
    I am just wondering does anyone have experience with this, and would you recommend it.
    Cheers
    Giggler

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭garydubh

Giggler wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I have an older Garmin sat nav on loan at the moment and am considering buying the nuvi 775T, mainly as it comes with all the maps, and with the new lifetime map updates available shorthy it seems the best option, as it is the newest model.
    I am just wondering does anyone have experience with this, and would you recommend it.
    Cheers
    Giggler

It Has Lane Assist, 3D buildings, Bluetooth Handsfree Dialling with your Mobile Phone, Traffic (No service in Ireland), Text to Speech (Speaks Road Names), multiple destinations and route optimisation for multiple destiinations - all the bells and whistles - very good for commercial users.

Do you need all the above features - if not there are lesser Garmin models with the same mapping and map update capabilities!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭pm.

hi i have the 765t and tbh a waste of money not a happy customer, 3d buildinds i seen 1 lane assist a joke save your money

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭Honda08

pm. wrote: »
    hi i have the 765t and tbh a waste of money not a happy customer, 3d buildinds i seen 1 lane assist a joke save your money

i got a new nuvi 775T the lane assist is cool. the only thing is that when running on battery power while out of the car, the battery doesent last that long.

Advertisement