Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Winter sunet c&c

• 12-01-2009 9:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭

Taken back home in Dundee, Scotland.

Im not sure if ive 'overcooked' the colours

advice always welcome

3171433012_6707d918f0_b.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Dink

I don't think you overdid the colours! Very nice pic! Lovely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

I love it, but would also like to see a slightly less orange version if that was possible? I know, I know, awkward as hell :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,219 ✭✭✭Calina

I really like this but am getting a strange pink vibe top clouds that give an impression less photograph more stage backdrop?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,165 ✭✭✭nilhg

Calina wrote: »
    I really like this but am getting a strange pink vibe top clouds that give an impression less photograph more stage backdrop?

+1, on my screen there is a slightly unnatural tint to the cloud tops, also I'd try a slight crop of some of the foreground water.

Nice shot though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

Lovely pic but I'm all out of thanks as I used them up on the rebels on feedback.

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Balfey1972

Nice pic, a little much on the orange maybe but I think it sets the tone of the image lovely. Nice capture.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭feileacan

thanks for the advice.

i was playing about in aperture trying to get the rays at the back to stand out a bit more but thought i had overcooked it or made it look too unnatural.

seems thats the general consensus.

ill have another play and try and tone down the image.

thanks !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭mobileblog

Very nice. Love the details of the railings on the bridge

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Dodgykeeper

Nice pic and great location for pics, was in a place called Newburgh between Dundee and Perth this time last year and the scenary was amazing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Trojan911

Great shot. I like the way the sun peeps through the bridge & reflects off the water & also the birds on the right. The cloud formation looks great.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭Morrisseeee

Very nice indeed, yeah, the colors at the top quadrant are a little over done (IMHO)!

Advertisement