Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yankee candles - limerick - where to buy?

Options
  • 12-01-2009 10:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

hey, i was wondering if anyone knew of any offers on yankee candles around limerick?

& also, where in limerick stocks the candles?

so far i know of,

easons,
    arthurs quay,
    homestore &more,
    carraig donn.

and for all fans of the candles - homestore &more are offering 10% off all jars/tumblers.
    they were selling a range of large jar candles for 12.50, but by the time i found out all they had left was 'Canary Island Banana' which was still a nice find.

i guess you could also mention your favourites here too.

mine would have to be;

good morning
    & juicy watermelon.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭Ardscoil Ris

I love scented candles. They're excellent at covering up smells especially after you take a dump that could choke a donkey.

My favourites include:

Monkey Mango Madness
    &
    Cottage Pie

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

My brother's been bringing home scented candles from Tesco recently, they smell pretty good. He says they're only a few euro, but I'm not sure how much exactly.

I've never heard of yankee candles though :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Well Dunnes Stores stocked Yankee Candles this time last year (Parkway at least) as I bought a few as xmas gifts. I'd imagine they still do them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Laphroaig52

I think Seoidin opposite Roches Stores has a selection of Yankee candles.

There's a lovely smell off the women working there too...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Flyer28 wrote: »
    There's a lovely smell off the women working there too...

Amen to that :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭BeanieBaby

Dunnes Jetland do them too, down between the baby isle and the tissues/shampoo.

And if you buy at the right time you can get between 10 and 25% back against your club card!!

Better off getting some Red Sox candles :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

I seen some in Dunnes, Childers Road a couple of weeks ago, the range was fairly small and I didn't check the price so I don't know if they were good value or not. Home Store and More would probably be your best bet for good offers. Good Morning is one of my faves too, I really like Wedding Day too.

Maybe Instore would have them?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 RHD

In Adare .....the old creamery i think its called has a huge range of Yankee candles .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭tinsop

have u tried croom stores,main street croom co.limerick. padraig has a special offer 19.99. lovely shop for gifts and reasonable:D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

out in eastway business park - it's beside Harvey Norman - facing B&Q - Home (something or other) - they have them and loads of other candles too.... :)

TKmaxx beside Parkway has a lovely range of soy based natural candles.

4HOME Superstores in Raheen have them too.
    There might still be a sale on the Christmas ones!

Advertisement