Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wanted

• 12-01-2009 10:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

hi all,
    i m new on the boards and i will like to know where to get free clothes.
    I m learning to sew and i need clothes size 14 to 16 .I want to be able to change of bigger or smaller.So if anyone is clearing out there wardrobe and they have anything in that size, i will be gratefull!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭Multivan

:DGo and buy them like the rest of us!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Charity shops are almost free.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

OP I'm a hoarder and I've got all my old 80's and 90's fashion :D

I've got a variety of sizes 12 - 16 I think, I'll have a look and see what I have and if it's suitable for your sewing class then you can have it. My husband will thank you :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 olivedelicious

deisemum wrote: »
    OP I'm a hoarder and I've got all my old 80's and 90's fashion :D

I've got a variety of sizes 12 - 16 I think, I'll have a look and see what I have and if it's suitable for your sewing class then you can have it. My husband will thank you :rolleyes:

thank you...send me a PM if you have anything for me!

Much appreciated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭beaushalloe

try www.jumbletown.ie
    fair play to you. REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, RECESSION!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Also subscribe to Waterford Freecycle and maybe even take a gander on Adverts.ie :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

thank you...send me a PM if you have anything for me!

Much appreciated

I'll have a look over the weekend, I had too much on yesterday and today.

Advertisement