Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer 2009

Options
  • 12-01-2009 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭

Well whats the predictions ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Danno

Just my opinion that June will be good and September but July and August will be cool and wet.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,910 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

Is it possible for this summer to be any worse than last years? Im thinking this summer can only be better.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Is it possible for this summer to be any worse than last years? Im thinking this summer can only be better.

That's what i said this time last year after the summer of 2007. So I'm going to take it as it comes.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,033 ✭✭✭Snowbie

Lets hope a fascinating'ish Winter turns into a Spanish plume Summer with lots and lots of storms from Biscay and homegrown stuff. A few Welsh imports at night is also welcomed just like last Summer followed by a full blown MCS from the UK/France to top it off in August in humid sultry conditions. Well it beats a total washout from the last two Summers, just with a little variety thrown in this time.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,910 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

A few weeks of hot sunshine with temperatures nudgeing 30C would be very nice followed by a severe thundery breakdown but I guess I can keep dreaming:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭ch750536

Is the the BWL bonus question?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Its gonna be a long hot one - that bloke in New Zealand said so (and I belive him after his forcast for last summer, he was bang on sadly)

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭paulhac

• Registered Users Posts: 5,033 ✭✭✭Snowbie

Very tired and easily amused this morning as i can't stop lmao at this from paul's link above. I dunno, hitting a nerve with me:D

1580792921_f8abfbc901.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Danno

I can see that jpg getting bookmarked in some people's web browser for the coming weeks! :P :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement