Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SFIV madcatz control pad - where to buy in Ireland?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Ditto!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

koneko wrote: »
    Ditto!

Bugger. Mine's still stuck at 'order placed'.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

mine shipped too still waiting on the game to shift

nice one koneko!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,431 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Why is life never easy. I'm torn between waiting and hoping the sticks get re-released quickly, buying the pads or saving money for stockholm and booze. Booze is currently winning :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Been a while since I've posted!!

Due to a mix up I may have two TE sticks for the Xbox 360. So if anyone is in desperate need for one I might have one to sell in early March!

Man can't wait til tomorrow!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,431 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Due to a mix up I may have two TE sticks for the Xbox 360. So if anyone is in desperate need for one I might have one to sell in early March!

I'd be interested! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

Bugger. Mine's still stuck at 'order placed'.

same here :( and the pad is now at "This item will be dispatched as soon as it arrives." so they don't have any left. Here's hoping its just in a queue to be processed and not that they've oversold the pads :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

Game shipped but pad still at 'Order placed', not looking good...

yup very very intrested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 justin.rattigan

Does anyone know why one of the features of the PS3 fightpad controller is that it's wireless, and on the 360, the feature is a 3m long cable.

Could they not have made both controllers wireless???

(PS3 fanboys contain yourselves!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

Because Microsoft need to licence the tech, where as PS3 is standard bluetooth.

• Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭randomchild

Right, just cracked my Chun-li gamepad open and I am well impressed. Could tiger-uppercut all day on that d-pad. But, I need to get another by sunday, so does anyone know of any place in town that are getting some in for friday? Might order off games seek, but it looks like I am going to get lumped with another Chun Li one if I do...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

reckon any shops selling the game early?

lol http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054911437

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

My pads on Play got changed from "Order Placed" to "Preorder", but it also says beside that "Release date 20/02/09" so I'm hoping they'll atleast ship tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Right, just cracked my Chun-li gamepad open and I am well impressed. Could tiger-uppercut all day on that d-pad. But, I need to get another by sunday, so does anyone know of any place in town that are getting some in for friday? Might order off games seek, but it looks like I am going to get lumped with another Chun Li one if I do...

Where did you irder the pads from randomchild?(Please say Play, Please say Play.)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭CodeMonkey

koneko wrote: »
    If anyone's looking for them, Gameseek.co.uk seem to have some of the pads in stock (Ryu, Chun Li).
    Saw this too late. Only chun-li pad in stock now :( Ah well, better than no pad :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

Bloody hell. I emailed Gameseek to ask what the story with the Fightpads was. They proceeded to refund my Fightpad AND my game (which shipped out this morning) What the hell like? People who ordered less than an hour before me got both...

I can't even use the refund money now cos I have to wait to verify the paypal account.

Looks like an early rise to head into city center tomorrow :(

• Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭randomchild

A-Trak wrote: »
    Where did you irder the pads from randomchild?(Please say Play, Please say Play.)

Shopto.net, i'm afraid.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,607 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I know Gamestop in Santry have a handful for both PS3 and 360, get em while they're hot

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

anywhere i can get xbox wired controller?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    I know Gamestop in Santry have a handful for both PS3 and 360, get em while they're hot
    The Madcatz pads? Know around how many and if you need a preorder etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

I have a tournament edition sitting on my lap right now! :D I have never used a stick before though and im awful with it. might sell it ;)

evad_lhorg wrote: »
    I have a tournament edition sitting on my lap right now! :D I have never used a stick before though and im awful with it. might sell it ;)

200e sitting here waiting if you want to get rid of it

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

evad_lhorg wrote: »
    No, you will put in lots of hours of practice.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

Anyone see the control pad's on sale in Dublin city centre?

Not gonna get the game till I can get a control pad as well. As said before, the 360 D pad is she-ite!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

As far as I can see, there is no MADCATZ sticks or pads available in Limerick.

GAME in Dawson Street had at least one of the official non-Tournament sticks, but only for the PS3. Can't find anything, anywhere for the 360? Anyone got any suggestions?

there's a lot of TE sticks now on ebay but they're getting a bit pricey and shipping is a beast from the uk:mad:

i'm getting a bit desperate!

My order at Gameseek is still at order placed, despite them taking the money. Doubt I'll ever get my joypad from them, which is pretty poor - especially that they take the cash before the product is shipped. First time I've used and may be the last.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

Any of the places I've called in Dublin aren't even aware the Madcatz pads exist.

They're aware of the joysticks though.

Advertisement