Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hey Diogenes

Options
  • 13-01-2009 12:32am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭

Pre emptive Help desk thread on behalf of diogenes

I know you will start one as soon as you realise that you have been banned again

this is why
    Sofa, your personal Occam's razor wasn't made by Gillette, I suspect yours is akin something made from rubber they give to the criminally stupid, in order not to hurt themselves.

dressing it up in fancy language does not detract from the fact that that is personal abuse, as noted by the reciepient

that is a direct attack on another poster and therefore a bannable offense

course you seem to believe that the rules dont apply to you

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Oh just in case anyone is wonderin, Diogenes would have been let of with it had he not actually started the sentence by singling out a particular poster, had he made it a bit more vague I would have seen the humorous side and let it go with a PM warnin about being nasty.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

MC
    That's not the way this Forum works.
    If Diogenes wishes to come in here to complain, fair enough. But until that happens, you should not be making any comments on the matter.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement