Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

erase/fill in

• 13-01-2009 12:38am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,371 ✭✭✭

I really dont know how to do this. Have a great photo and theres one thing spoiling it. Was shot through glass and the mark on the glass is on the guys shorts(ice hockey). Tried to work out the lasso yoke on Capture NX but never really worked it out.

Suppose you want to see the photo... ok here it is
    3188295539_b0bcff06f3.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

Nice pic... i've never used capture NX, but for this I used the Clone Stamp in photoshop. You point to an area you want to copy and Alt-Click it as the 'source', and then paint over it the area you want to cover up.

But, considering the shorts are black/dark grey, you could just use the eyedropper tool to select the correct colour and paint over it with a paitbrush tool.

70224.jpg

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

nice work, lovely shot, wanna get into a bit of hockey shooting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

picassa 3 (free) has an easy to use retouch tool. might be useful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,371 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

Cheers for that, makes such a difference. Decided to go look for the manual!!
    Hear good things about Picasa may try that.

Yeah ice hockey, its very very fast and cold. Had a an attack of the Thom Yorkes lazy eye near the end, couldnt close my left eye to focus.!!

BUt yeah, its interesting. Full set on ye olde flickr
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/1867swfc/sets/72157612476813598/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

There is a rink in Dundalk, I wonder if they play games there too. I use to play U16 in Dublin many years ago.. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement