Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fly to Aus for 450 euro one way.

Options
  • 13-01-2009 1:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭

Yes thats right folks 450 euro, i was searching for cheap flights and i came across a new airline called AirAsia they fly from standstead to kula lumpar 240 euro and then you can fly from there to gold coast melbourne or perth for 210 euro:D. Also flying back is even cheaper works out at 300 euro with the aus exchange rate at the moment. They seem to be ryanairs equal but on the long haul market.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Yes thats right folks 450 euro, i was searching for cheap flights and i came across a new airline called AirAsia they fly from standstead to kula lumpar 240 euro and then you can fly from there to gold coast melbourne or perth for 210 euro:D. Also flying back is even cheaper works out at 300 euro with the aus exchange rate at the moment. They seem to be ryanairs equal but on the long haul market.

Class! Link?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

Air Asia have been around for a good while. I used them alot and the are top notch. As cheap as ryanair but their service is much better.Most of their planes are very new.

http://www.airasia.com/site/gb/en/home.jsp

This is a new route they have started so it might only be a promotion. Good price though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭neon_glows

im looking for a cheap flight melbourne to dublin (or even london) if anyone has any ideas? so far the cheapest i have found is etihad airways (stop over in abu dhabi) for 1075AUD which is 545euro inc taxes!!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

I dont think you will get much cheaper then that! Go for it

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Ozeire

Neon

What Dates are you looking at and is it oneway or return ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

These available via that Oz travel place on Abbey St or online only?

To say I am not a fan of buying online is an understatement.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭neon_glows

ONEWAY
    SOMETIME IN APRIL
    I DONT THINK I WILL FIND CHEAPER EITHER....
    BUT CAN BOOK TILL NEXT WEEK SO IF I FIND SOMETHING EVEN 50 DOLLARS CHEAPER IN MEAN TIME ID BOOK IT INSTEAD

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

wow, but for a long haul budget airline, whats the inflight service like, have had a browse around the website, cant see anything on it though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Deadly! I'd be soooo tempted to head over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭sallysaucer

Check out jetabroad.com. Flight from dublin to sydney in April is €887 return.

I know there are 2 stop overs but price is cheap enough!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭zod

is this offer over ? AirAsia don't seem to fly to Australia except through KL and then not untill March.. anyone know of any good offers for Feb ?

Advertisement