Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How can it be..........

• 13-01-2009 2:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

That someone like Ray Foley can collect a wage. It says something for the mentality and intelligence of his demographic that listen to him and keeps this bloke in a prime time slot. His show is bordering on embarrassing at this stage. I wouldn't mind if he tried to hide the fact that he lifts his whole format, even down to the stupid jingles he has, off Chris Moyles ( but fails spectacularly in the delivery of said format ). Worse still that the whole " stories we couldn't fit in" Joke( a word that is used very loosely ) is robbed from the " Spare punchlines we didn't use " gag from Never Mind the Buzzcocks ( but again he manages to fall flat on his face with the delivery of this joke ). For Shame on the people that actually listen to this rubbish and contribute to his continuation on the airwaves.

What makes the show even more unbearable is the continuos rubbing of his ego by the other two muppets co-presenters on his show. I know everyone here will just tell me to change the station, which is advice, if and when offered, will be taken. Good day to you all and apologies for my ramblings.!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Bondvillain

Wahay!

In before the lock.

Ray Foley not to be discussed blah blah blah Gets Vietnam Flashbacks when criticised blah blah blah Read the charter blah blah blah.

Thank you for your co-operation. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Amazing indeed, him and D'arcy need to be banished to hells basement... or Tipparary Mid West radio.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

Yes you are right. Pity this is going to be locked. Foley really is the worst.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Bancini

Try and get as much in before they shut us down!!! I've heard him quoting posts from the forum of football 365. Does his plagerism know no bounds. If this man is the bench mark for 'popular' Irish radio, I'd rather spend my day listening to LMFM.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

modintersm.JPG

• Advertisement

I don't get it??. Does he have an army of minions that he tasks every day to track down any negative posts and demand their removal or something??. From the Internet?? He does understand the concept of the internet and in particular message boards!? I'm picturing a " Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back" scenario in my head.!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

These threads can be troublesome.

You will get fans coming in and saying how great he is. And the ensuing rows can get quite annoying to clean up after.

I'll let the thread go for now and keep an eye on it.

Try and keep criticisms leveled towards his programming. Personal insults won't be tolerated.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

If I only knew who Ray Foley was.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭mcscrub

Bancini wrote: »
    That someone like Ray Foley can collect a wage. It says something for the mentality and intelligence of his demographic that listen to him and keeps this bloke in a prime time slot. His show is bordering on embarrassing at this stage. I wouldn't mind if he tried to hide the fact that he lifts his whole format, even down to the stupid jingles he has, off Chris Moyles ( but fails spectacularly in the delivery of said format ). Worse still that the whole " stories we couldn't fit in" Joke( a word that is used very loosely ) is robbed from the " Spare punchlines we didn't use " gag from Never Mind the Buzzcocks ( but again he manages to fall flat on his face with the delivery of this joke ). For Shame on the people that actually listen to this rubbish and contribute to his continuation on the airwaves.

What makes the show even more unbearable is the continuos rubbing of his ego by the other two muppets co-presenters on his show. I know everyone here will just tell me to change the station, which is advice, if and when offered, will be taken. Good day to you all and apologies for my ramblings.!!!

For the want of not shutting this topic down....all I can say is - I agree.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Mr. Frost

He's awful. So unfunny. And embarrassing song of his they play before the show I think, I've only heard it twice when channel surfing but....

...Yeah OP, he's diabolical and I would question the mentality of those who enjoy his show.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭rferguson

in the office we listen to Ray Darcy everyday religiously it has to be said. as soon as the stuoid jingle arrives for Ray Foley we are straight over to 2fm.

i agree with op how does he recieve a wage for the bad programming that is the Ray Foley Show

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 459 ✭✭Sesudra

I guess the majority of people don't look for intelligent programming/discussion/varied music in their radio.Foley is bad alright,but just one of many boring/annoying DJs.You see the same thing in the UK.obnoxious and unfunny DJs like Chris Moyles and George Lamb are very popular,so their tired worn out schtick appeals to SOMEONE.who,I don't know...

Used to listen to a lot of radio but now its podcasts ftw!

But thats the thing. The format of the "obnoxious DJ" is dying as we speak. The ratings for the Chris Moyles' show have been falling steadily over the last year or so. It annoys me how he (R F) keeps talking about a particular games console on air and then the next week will talk about how many free games he got in the post for said games console. Add to this the whole ' We love you Ray Foley ' malark just further proves the point that the guy needs his ego stroked on a daily basis. When you think that Today FM have a talented guy, and good show in Matt Copper, and until recently Tom Dunne, it makes you wonder how they couldn't come up with some original material for a prime time radio slot. Having worked in the UK for the last 6 months and had the pleasure of listening to broadcasting instituitions such as BBC Radio 2 & 4, it really does put into perspective the actual level of radio 'entertainment' in this country.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

rferguson wrote: »
    in the office we listen to Ray Darcy everyday religiously it has to be said. as soon as the stuoid jingle arrives for Ray Foley we are straight over to 2fm.

i agree with op how does he recieve a wage for the bad programming that is the Ray Foley Show

+1!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,274 ✭✭✭_feedback_

He has just in-directly mentioned the thread on air... and referred to you as saddo's!

This topic has been done to death, you like him or you don't. Most just don't get it really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

it really annoys me how he gets people on air to request a song and then complains about their choice of song! :confused:

He had a competition in Oct to meet one of my fav bands (Snow Patrol), all week he went on about how great they are and how he cant wait for their new album, how they are brill live etc....:) all of which i agree with.

Then the following monday which would have been the first show in a week where he didnt have the competition, someone rang up and asked for a SP song what does he reply with? "Oh you mean snore patrol?":mad: and proceeded to ask the listener to pick a different song. Fair play to her she stood her ground and said that was what she wanted to hear and he eventually started to play it only to cut it off after one verse and half the chorus!:( I know this cannot be helped sometimes if they are getting near the time for the news or whatever but it cut it off for no apparent reason....
    I realise that not everyone likes SP and thats fine the world would be a very boring place if we all liked the exact same things, but it just really annoyed me how on one show hes all positive about them and then 3 days later hes critising them....:eek:

Rant over!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 191 ✭✭lotdpd

hahah lads and ladies you just made it on national radio with Mr Foley (just a bit of FUN for your lunch time) giving out about ye all hahaha

lotdpd wrote: »
    hahah lads and ladies you just made it on national radio with Mr Foley (just a bit of FUN for your lunch time) giving out about ye all hahaha

\0/ \0/ \0/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 459 ✭✭Sesudra

Well,if I'm a "saddo" for wanting a bit on entertainment and intelligent presenting from my radio(which I get by making sure my exposure to Mr Foley is as limited as possible),then call me Saddo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Fozzie Bear

Meh he does not bother me to be honest. It's turn your brain off radio, nothing to serious just a bit of fun for your lunch time!;)

It's something I often think about from reading threads here about him. I don't think there is another DJ who strikes up such vehemently opposing points of view. I wonder why he does not irritate like other people. I mean I am a cranky old bástard at the best of times and I hate with a passion the likes of Tony Fenton, Ian Dempsey, Nikki Hayes (in fact all of 2fm's DJ's), stupid bloody radio ad's and other little things but Foley I actually don't mind listening to.

I feel i should hate him too! Must be something seriously wrong with me......

• Advertisement

To be honest, with the exception of Moncrieff(sp), Irish radio is embarrassing and in general rubbish. He just happened to be the person I decided to highlight. I'm glad to see I managed to get the reaction I was looking for from Mr R. Foley. It just shows you the mentality of the bloke that he has to defend his position, on his own show. Makes you proud to be Irish that does.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,581 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

To be honest, with the exception of Moncrieff(sp), Irish radio is embarrassing and in general rubbish.

I don't know who this Mr. Ray Foley is or what station, could you inform?

But I disagree with you here. It depends on what your looking for and where you are in Ireland. I'm in Dublin and it's very well served with local community radio stations that do a number of things differently: French news in A.M, local interviews and a very, very broad range in the variety of music. I suspect this Foley chap is either 2fm or one of the larger commercial radio stations. Well in fairness if you tune into these stations your gonna get a certain type of presenter presenting a rather typical musical format that is more about balancing the books than expanding the thoughts of its listnership (and fair play...they know what they're doing. It's just not my cup of tea).
    It's not every local station all the time that's going to appeal to you but there is at the moment a very broad range of stations out there (in Dublin). You just gotta twiddle the knob and hope to get lucky.
    You don't really say what you would like other than putting up 2 presenters Moncrieff (I agree he is very good ocassionally) and Foley. Now I'm only guessing that Foley has a very different type of show. Perhaps music based?

humberklog wrote: »
    I don't know who this Mr. Ray Foley is or what station, could you inform?

But I disagree with you here. It depends on what your looking for and where you are in Ireland. I'm in Dublin and it's very well served with local community radio stations that do a number of things differently: French news in A.M, local interviews and a very, very broad range in the variety of music. I suspect this Foley chap is either 2fm or one of the larger commercial radio stations. Well in fairness if you tune into these stations your gonna get a certain type of presenter presenting a rather typical musical format that is more about balancing the books than expanding the thoughts of its listnership (and fair play...they know what they're doing. It's just not my cup of tea).
    It's not every local station all the time that's going to appeal to you but there is at the moment a very broad range of stations out there (in Dublin). You just gotta twiddle the knob and hope to get lucky.
    You don't really say what you would like other than putting up 2 presenters Moncrieff (I agree he is very good ocassionally) and Foley. Now I'm only guessing that Foley has a very different type of show. Perhaps music based?

Very good post.

Its not so much the music but the blatant plagerism that gets my goat.

I will have to admit my ignorance when it comes to local radio. Maybe its something I should delve into or just stick to my MyPod.

What time and station is this Foley dude on? I know the name but would struggle to seperate it from the Dusty Roads eh eh etc. type DJ.

The local one's really are worth a flick around and as these stations are really so varied in their formats you shouldn't immediately dismiss them as the whole thing well sound very different with the next DJ. I mentioned NEARFM and Radio na Life (and I don't even speak Irish!) on this forum a few times but these are sterling stations. Very lucky to have them.
    That's not a plug as I don't work in radio and know no one connected with these stations but I do like music a lot and I do love radio a lot and these are good places to pop in and out of.

There are athers but they're not great at getting their brand across so I never take note of the name's of them. Just their general position on the dial. As said- not always good but it's always good to know there is an alternative to mid atlantic twangs playing You're Favourite Hits All The Time.
    Have a twiddle on the ole knob. You'll thank yourself for it.

Have a twiddle on the ole knob. You'll thank yourself for it.

Here is an example of what the show would find funny and go on about for the whole show!!! it gets boring very quick

Ray Foley is Today FM from 12.

You should check it out for research purposes. As I mentioned before, the most driving force behind this format of radio show is slowly dying so maybe thats a sign of things to come. Heres hoping!!!

Cheers for the info as well.

rferguson wrote: »
    Here is an example of what the show would find funny and go on about for the whole show!!! it gets boring very quick
    I'm rumbled...I'm RRRRRayy Foleeeey. Coming in yours ears.

The local one's really are worth a flick around and as these stations are really so varied in their formats you shouldn't immediately dismiss them as the whole thing well sound very different with the next DJ. I mentioned NEARFM and Radio na Life (and I don't even speak Irish!) on this forum a few times but these are sterling stations. Very lucky to have them.
    That's not a plug as I don't work in radio and know no one connected with these stations but I do like music a lot and I do love radio a lot and these are good places to pop in and out of.

Something worth pointing out is that these are community access stations. So if you don't like what you're hearing on them, you can always go in, get trained, get on air and see if you can do any better.

Something worth pointing out is that these are community access stations. So if you don't like what you're hearing on them, you can always go in, get trained, get on air and see if you can do any better.
    Eh really? I don't know anything about them other than the dial tunes them in and I listen It's always been a mystery how people got on the wireless. Ok I've known some 106 presenters of past but their's was a DCU entry strategy.
    How does one find out more monkeyfudge? As it'd be brilliant just to get to see one on the go.

Sorry for dragging it off OP Bancini.

• Advertisement

Eh really? I don't know anything about them other than the dial tunes them in and I listen It's always been a mystery how people got on the wireless. Ok I've known some 106 presenters of past but their's was a DCU entry strategy.
    How does one find out more monkeyfudge? As it'd be brilliant just to get to see one on the go.

Sorry for dragging it off OP Bancini.

Well I'm involved with Near 90 fm myself. We run training courses twice a year and once you have been trained you can fill in a programme application form.

We're a not-for-profit co-operative and anyone can buy a share and own a part of the radio station and no one can gain a controlling interest as no matter how many shares you have, you only get one vote. The ownership model is an important aspect that separates community radio from state owned and commercially owned stations.

I can start another thread about it if people like, I'd be happy to answer any other questions and perhaps even organise a tour of the station some time if people are interested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,384 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

Yeah the show is terrible alright. I can't stand that DJ with his lackeys in the studio thing all laughing at each other's jokes telling themselves how mad they are and what gas characters they are. It would sicken your hole to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I won't make any allegations but I'm sure that some crazy ( if not sexual ) things are going down in that TodayFM office.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Yeah the show is terrible alright. I can't stand that DJ with his lackeys in the studio thing all laughing at each other's jokes telling themselves how mad they are and what gas characters they are. It would sicken your hole to be honest.

I like that post, well done son

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭disc

I like ray foley , i find him funny and lighthearted . as they saying goes "its just a bit of fun for your lunchtime , nothing to serious "

i listen most days , at times he can drag on about something agreed, but when you look at national radio in this country its not exactly the best

2fm is prob the worse lately and when you compare ray to anything else on national radio , he would def. be at the top of the list.

By the way i think anyone who would come on to a forum aand run down someone is just bitter. I have worked in the radio industry and it is full of backstabbing that is unreal .

If Ray foley does read this . i would just like to say

Ray " love the show"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

Office politics dictate that we have to listen to Ray D'Arcy, which is an arduous enough task in the morning. However, when the 12 o clock news comes on I'm allowed to switch to 2fm. I broke the last radio on purpose so I wouldnt have to listen to Ray Foley and Fenton every day. I swear I nearly had a breakdown listening to the plagiarised paddywhackery every lunchtime. Nothing makes me see red quicker than hearing the Ray Foley show tagline being uttered by the host.

Well done OP, on letting Ray know how you feel about the show. I've tried to text in, but of course they dont read out the negative ones.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭Preset No.3

I would be be no fan of Ray Foley. But answer me this, how did he get the NATIONAL gig? Also if he so bad, how did he win an Meteor award?

There must be some reason why he has gotten to where he is at. Somebody must like what he does.

disc wrote: »
    as they saying goes "its just a bit of fun for your lunchtime , nothing to serious "

A line trotted out vacantly by followers, much in the same vein as "I vos simply followink Orders" , which got repeated usage during the Nuremberg trials.

Much in the same way also that an annoying barfly who ends every half-arsed, opinionated & offensive comment with "Only Jokin!" is not actually telling jokes , repeatedly saying something is a 'bit of fun' does not necessarily make it so. It probably makes it less so, really.

That strapline seemed to be a calculated addition to the show for the purpose of self defence, but really, it's weak as a cover-all (anything that openly insinuates if you don't like it, you don't get it is dubiously humorous in the first place) , and it doesn't stand up to scrutiny. It'd be fine if people's complaints were along the lines of :

"I was disappointed that the Ray Foley show didn't cover the Israeli assault on Gaza in-depth this afternoon"

Well then "Ah, its just a bit of fun for your lunchtime , nothing too serious " would be a perfectly acceptable riposte.

However, people aren't complaining because the show shuns serious topics, they are complaining because the show repeatedly attempts comedy, despite a vast number of people thinking it really isn't funny, so the repeated mantra doesn't work.

"The Show wasn't funny today. I didn't find any of it remotely amusing."
    "Ah, its just a bit of fun for your lunchtime , nothing too serious "
    "Yes, but it wasn't fun. There was an embarrassing sketch, some poorly thought out efforts at topical humour, and scant originality in either"
    "But it wasn't funny! The end joke (part of a routine which has also been performed regularly elsewhere) was delivered in a manner of a partially sighted man reading aloud a solicitors letter in a language he'd just learned. It wasn't funny."
    "Oh for Christ's sake...."

See? Doesn't work.

If Ray foley does read this . i would just like to say
    Ray " love the show"

Sorry. You'll have to contact him by text or email if you want a mention on the show. He only references these pages when having bitter, seething Vietnam flashbacks, fantasising, no doubt, about "getting" us all.

Never heard of this gimp.

What station is he on??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Near90fm

the beauty in what we do at Near90fm is that everyone has a right to access. You may not like what you hear, and it is your right to switch off, just as it is the right of every individual to have their voice heard. Near90fm has proved that the democratic not-for-profit model works. It works right across the country, as thousands of individuals come together as a community and run their own radio station. There are new stations opening every year, with around 25- 30 on-air at present. If you don't like what you hear on your local commercial station, form a cop-operative, and get organised. Establish your own community station in your area, or join your existing station, if there is already one in your area. It's a fantastic opportunity to learn more about what goes in your community, to gain experience if you want to work in media, or if you simply want to play your kind of music, then there is usually room.

come on in....the water is fine!!.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Never heard of this gimp.

What station is he on??

Actually, here's an opportunity.

Flutt, as you have not listened to him before, why don't you give it some of your time for an unbiased assessment. Someone with a clear mind on the programme, and post back with your thoughts.

Today FM, midday.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭disc

i dont want a mention on his show firstly ....

also does nikki hayes go on about gaza during her show , i dont think so...

if you dont like a person on the radio its simple turn it to another station .
    i personally dont like gerry ryan (who i have met several times ) and to be up his own back side , i dont go on and on about it , i simply dont listen

SO IF YOU DONT LIKE RAY FOLEY CHANGE STATION simple

the radio business is unbelievable at the amount of back stabbing that goes on, and to be honest there is too much jealousy in this game.

This is why i got out of this business.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭legendal

It says something for the mentality and intelligence of his demographic that listen to him and keeps this bloke in a prime time slot... For Shame on the people that actually listen to this rubbish and contribute to his continuation on the airwaves.

I "shamelessly" listen to Foley whenever I can and know plenty of people that do (and others that don't). I like the features on the show, the relaxed style and the personalities of Ray, JP and Adelle and their banter on air. There's nothing wrong with my "mentality or intelligence" by the way...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

Not always possible when the radio is on in work. I wasnt allowed change the station for the best part of 2 years until in a moment of desperation during the klaxon part of the show, I snapped the aerial off the radio. The radio could only pick up our 1 local community radio after that but the 15 others in the office werent happy listening to the death notices every hour. The radio was replaced. Everyone agreed that Ray Foley's show is by and large intolerable so 2fm goes on at 12. So now there is at least 1 office that does turn off.

Btw the meteor award means nothing. The guy was begging for votes every minute of everyday. Of course he has fans who'll happily oblige...the same army of texters who voted D'Arcy as best DJ for I dont know how many years running.

i dont want a mention on his show firstly ....

also does nikki hayes go on about gaza during her show , i dont think so...

Aw Jesus. I wasted 3 minutes typing that earlier post only to find out it was in response to a "YOU-ARE-WRONG-AND-LET-ME-TELL-YOU-WHY-WITHOUT-ME-ATTEMPTING-TO-ACTUALLY-READ-YOUR-POINTS-AND-INSTEAD-PICKING-UP-ONE-INCIDENTAL-REMARK-OUT-OF-CONTEXT" poster.

You keep on tuning into Ray Foley, Disc. You'll get all the fun you need rght there.....
    if you dont like a person on the radio its simple turn it to another station .

Hang on...that's not really grounds for a balanced debate on radio quality, though, is it? How can the people who dislike it, and would like it improved or replaced point out what's wrong with it if they don't listen, either by choice, by accident, or by being forced by environmental constraints?

Can there be some sort of infraction given to people who advocate this "change the station if you dont like it" argument? It is after all a discussion board, not a one-sided propaganda fest.

It's kinda like saying "I dont agree with your opinion, so you should stop talking".

People who are annoyed with poor quality radio have as much right to request improvement as they have to change the station. In effect, what you are saying in response to public complaint is "It might be a bit shít, but its not going to change,and I like it, so stop complaining and let me say it's great".

That's hardly fair, is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

IF YOU DONT LIKE RAY FOLEY CHANGE STATION

For my sanity, I have to.

I actually physically abhor the show, the mere sound of the shows jingle makes me nauseous.

DMC wrote: »

Flutt, as you have not listened to him before, why don't you give it some of your time for an unbiased assessment. Someone with a clear mind on the programme, and post back with your thoughts.

Today FM, midday.

I'll do it today if I can between 1200 and 1300

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

DMC wrote: »

Today FM, midday.

I love this idea!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Leaderbored

Can there be some sort of infraction given to people who advocate this "change the station if you dont like it" argument? It is after all a discussion board, not a one-sided propaganda fest.

I love this idea.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭tbaymusicman

here's a taught don't listen to him!!

listening to foley beats listening to the majority of other radio presenters out

there least he try's to get a laugh i admit some stuff he does is crud like

that dead pet thing but he's still got a bif of funny left in the tank

As promised listened to Ray Foley today Wed. 1200-1300.

From the outset I would advise that I am not the age demographic they seem to be aiming at 13 to 16, no make that 15.

I found it appalling,amateur,puerile,chavvy and can say with certainty will not be tuning there again.

Over long intro, two sidekicks including a female with a Dort accent, whom I could not understand one word she said.
    Format tired and jaded and done to death, ie set our heroes a challenge and build it up to a major experience overseen by a dominator figure(pulling a fookin sled!!)
    One guy got 20 minutes about pretending to strip off in the loo to be weighed.!!!

jaysus WWE is more authentic.

One phone in I heard ,geezer with a Cork accent I fcukin hate, which didn't help.
    "I've done the sledpulling he says....

Now says the Flutt if he says he did it while travelling in the Atacama desert,or while pony trekking in the Andes,my new DAB could exit the premises by air.

marks out of 10=.25

Terrible.

• Advertisement
Advertisement