Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Am I seeing double? Or am I being ripped?!

Options
  • 14-01-2009 11:35am
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭

A picture says yada yada...

jeebuspostie.jpg

Okay, was I accidentally transported to the year 2015 after the Euro crashed, or has Komplett given us a Chrimbo present to remember - i.e. suddenly deciding to double all their delivery charges?! :eek: It didn't look like that the last time I hit the checkout... :(

And before you ask, that's not for a full build or some such nonsense, the weight is around 3kg total. IIRC Komplett only went crazy past 10kg. Elara have had dreadful range and prices since at least the budget but they still only charge a tenner up to 30kg! Nor have MemoryC's prices changed any. In comparison Dabs only starts to add a couple of cent on to the charge at a time when you exceed 2.5kg (used to be 6kg). Similar weights still only cost half Komplett's new quote. And Dabs use UPS! W.T.F?!?

Pixmania raised their charges all right, but only by a couple of Euro - similar stuff (heavier actually!) costs them €14.90 and they're shipping from France! If Komplett keep this up they'll lose custom to places like HWVS for small orders! :eek: Never though I'd see that day!

Anyone know if HWVS or anyone else have gone wiggy since Xmas? How much do OCUK charge to ship here anyhow?
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement